12 hours ago, Kashked said:

Nothing to it really, you just ask multiple people. Although maybe not while they are in the same room, I think the normal jealousy rules apply...

I've tried to invite them to my Sim's house and ask them there, but the issue is that the option to become a sugar baby is blacked out because my Sim already has a sugar partner.

1 hour ago, thatruth25 said:

I've tried to invite them to my Sim's house and ask them there, but the issue is that the option to become a sugar baby is blacked out because my Sim already has a sugar partner.

Well... Then I don't know. All I can tell you is that I have several sims with multiple sugardaddies, and has never had any issues with it. I just ask. For that matter I have sims that are sugardaddies with multiple sugarbabies, no issues there either. I don't even remember if there is a settings menu for the mod, maybe it's something you can set up there, if there is one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 1:14 PM, thatruth25 said:

I'm having the same problem after the latest update of The Sims 4

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/2/2021 at 7:51 AM, thatruth25 said:

Hey! Does anyone using SugarLife know how to get more than one sugar daddy/mommy at a time? I did it once, but I have no idea how I was able to make it happen. 

nothing specifically i think. you just have to send messages to multiple profiles and start connecting with them. in addition to sugarlife, you can try sugarbook as well, where you can browse profiles for free but certain charges apply to become SD and SM. as for SB, you can enjoy their benefit of free membership for students.

recently i read a article on Sugarbook blog where a SB managed to engage with 3 SD simultaneously. Each of them has different working schedule and lifestyle, so in the beginning it was not a big deal to juggle time for all three. But when they started taking good care of her over the weeks, it became difficult and stressful for her to handle. Eventually, she decided to let go of the other two and continued with the one paying her the most. So, do not consider to keep too many SD or SM at a time.