(Solved) Looking For mod like Aroused Creatures but for humanoids.

Hi there! I am not at all a master of any of this stuff, but so far I have a good sexually dangerous set of mods gathered and working well together so far.

I have things like Aroused Creatures and Defeat to trigger scenes with humans in combat, and creatures in combat as well not in combat. 

What I am hoping for is a mod like Aroused Creatures that triggers humanoids like townsfolk, guards, and even my own followers to start non-consensual scenes when they reach a high arousal level, unable to control themselves!! But also I'm hoping for scenes triggered by npcs who are average arousal and not Moral, and also possibly when my PC and potential attacker are out of detection of other npcs.

I suppose to describe what I'm looking for in actual gameplay, imagine walking into whiterun and use the path around the back wall for some reason. An aroused NPC triggers to stalk you until you are out of sight, then attacks and rapes you when no one is looking. This can apply anywhere else, like an inn where a patron follows you up to you room, or some traveler on the road sees you are alone and jumps you.

Is any of this even possible?

Edit:

I think I found what I was looking for, so I'm going to put it here in case anyone happens to be searching for the same issue/mod.

SexLab Adventures has a whole 'Rape' section like I described, with many parameters to set up this sort or thing, so it's going to take a lot of tweaking and perfecting!

Edited by Mx03er
Solved
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 1:33 PM, Mx03er said:

Hi there! I am not at all a master of any of this stuff, but so far I have a good sexually dangerous set of mods gathered and working well together so far.

I have things like Aroused Creatures and Defeat to trigger scenes with humans in combat, and creatures in combat as well not in combat. 

What I am hoping for is a mod like Aroused Creatures that triggers humanoids like townsfolk, guards, and even my own followers to start non-consensual scenes when they reach a high arousal level, unable to control themselves!! But also I'm hoping for scenes triggered by npcs who are average arousal and not Moral, and also possibly when my PC and potential attacker are out of detection of other npcs.

I suppose to describe what I'm looking for in actual gameplay, imagine walking into whiterun and use the path around the back wall for some reason. An aroused NPC triggers to stalk you until you are out of sight, then attacks and rapes you when no one is looking. This can apply anywhere else, like an inn where a patron follows you up to you room, or some traveler on the road sees you are alone and jumps you.

Is any of this even possible?

Edit:

I think I found what I was looking for, so I'm going to put it here in case anyone happens to be searching for the same issue/mod.

SexLab Adventures has a whole 'Rape' section like I described, with many parameters to set up this sort or thing, so it's going to take a lot of tweaking and perfecting!

Sexlab Horrible Harrassment

Scent of Sex

Cursed Loot

Public Whore

Body Search

Random Sex Mod

SexLab Survival

. . .