So.....Maybe Someone Can Help Me With a Slider

Ok......a bit of background. The Eve Body is a great body. But for whatever reason, the crotch is higher than the crotch on the body that comes with Wicked Whims. Consequently, it is not lining up in sex scenes because of that. It's too high. For example, when a Sim with the Eve Body is doing a cowgirl animation, in some animations the penis slides up and down her butt crack....when it shouldn't be visible at all. And any oral or vaginal animations are off....they're too low on the anatomy. When I replace a Futa Sim I had with the Eve Body, any oral animations are way off, and they look like they're going into the other Sim's nose.

What I want to do is lower the crotch just a bit, without throwing off the rest of the Sim's Body. How do I do that? Is there such a thing as a hip slider that would lower the whole pelvic area just enough for that to align things better? I found a number of sliders, but none that will do what I want. I should emphasize that I don't want her height to change - that would throw off everything else. I just want to lower her crotch to be in alignment.

Summer 3.jpg

Edited by Sandatharius