Hey,

I am a relative newcomer to both the sims and custom content, playing about with different things for about 6 months now. This site has been awesome both for content, and help and advice that have really helped. I've got to the point that I'd like to share some of the lots and sims I've done but don't know where to begin, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Pretty much everything I've done uses custom content (build mode objects, skin details, clothing) from other users, and obviously want to both credit them and include the content. I haven't tweaked anyone else's work, but made things from scratch using custom content, if that makes any sense?

I don't know where to start and have never done this before. If anybody could give me some pointers, and let me know the rules and regulations around sharing content, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers :)

1 hour ago, wallawalla said:

Hello welcome! A good place to start is to get the Sims 4 Tray Importer. https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/ . I recently learned that it has a function to search package file through google to help find the original creators. Seriously, without it, I would even be close to finishing my credit list. 

Thank you :) I'll give it a bash