Translating WickedWhims, is there a txt-file?

Hi!

I'd like to have a go at translating WickedWhims into Norwegian. Unfortunately, my computer system seems to always fight Sims¤Studio. I have on the other hand helped out with another translation for a mod where the creator was kind enough to send me the English version .txt-file. Translating that was straight forward enough, is there an English version .txt-file for WW that I could have a look at?

A short question:

The wording is a bit confusing in the mod sometimes, and I'm trying to tidying it up in the Norwegian translation. The words setting attractiveness and developing attractiveness doesn't make any sense in Norwegian, so I'll have to invent new terminology. The difference between the two is basically deciding what traits you find attractive and what sims you find attractive, right? In the latter case, you're asking Wicked Whims to find the relevant traits, based on the sims you use choose to base attractiveness on?

Have I understood the system correctly?

Edited by SticksStackStuck
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm about 3/4 through. Man, this mod is extensive! I though I had a fairly good idea of what was in WickedWhims, but I have realized I've really only playes with the more basic aspects of it.

How do I go about it when I'm though? I've made .txt-files out of all the STBL-files, and will need help with getting them back into the mod. Anyone who would care to help out when I get that far?