Hello everyone, yesterday I switched from CBBE body to UNP or rather UUNP, I guess the reason I changed it was because I liked the look of UUNP bodies more. Ever since I used CBBE I have encountered a lot of bugs in terms of HDT but I took care of them all, now I switched to UUNP body with Bodyslide, I found a body preset and skin changer, also removed all my outfit mods with CBBE, more precisely all mods that want CBBE exactly, count of my previous mod When I was over 150, I now have 120 mods, because of the CBBE, I deleted 30 mods, everything was progressing cleanly, but I deleted the All-in-One HDT Pussy CBBE and switched to the UNP version, then I installed HDT Bounce And Jiggles with this mod. When I open the game, my character first looks good, then my character is moving his hands to his chest and lowering down, thanks to my idle animation, my right chest clings to my belly and I see my belly moving sometimes. Since yesterday I have tried and researched many solutions, but I couldn't find anything to solve this. My request from you is to tell all the problems that may cause this error and I will try to solve the problem in this way. I would appreciate your help, thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english :)

Stuck.png

Stuck 2.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Why not use BHUNP though? It comes with it's own vaginal collision mechanics as well as extra morphs/sliders and (someone correct me if i'm wrong) but it can also run UUNP outfits just fine. And for that matter why are all your mods disabled? Did you load an existing save after changing the body? IS this LE or SE?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Neden BHUNP kullanmıyorsunuz? Kendi vajinal çarpışma mekaniğinin yanı sıra ekstra morflar/kaydırıcılar ve (yanlışsam biri beni düzeltir) ile birlikte gelir, ancak UUNP kıyafetlerini de gayet iyi çalıştırabilir. Ve bu nedenle neden tüm modlarınız devre dışı? Gövdeyi değiştirdikten sonra mevcut bir kaydı yüklediniz mi? Bu LE mi SE mi?

If using BHUNP will solve this problem, I will be willing to use it and I will be very happy if you inform me where to reach it, is it enough in plain bodyslite? , and finally my mods are not disabled, I took a screenshot from TesVEdit :)

1 minute ago, s1mpleeee said:

If using BHUNP will solve this problem, I will be willing to use it and I will be very happy if you inform me where to reach it, is it enough in plain bodyslite? , and finally my mods are not disabled, I took a screenshot from TesVEdit :)

Ahh right i got it. Well assuming you're using SE, you can find it here.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Ahh doğru anladım SE kullandığınızı varsayarsak, burada bulabilirsiniz .

Thank you, I'm a LE user, but that's okay I found the BHUNP Le version, so now when I install it, will I not need the Aio HDT P or will I continue to use it, and after I install it, is there anything I need to change? thanks :)

3 minutes ago, s1mpleeee said:

Thank you, I'm a LE user, but that's okay I found the BHUNP Le version, so now when I install it, will I not need the Aio HDT P or will I continue to use it, and after I install it, is there anything I need to change? thanks :)

All of it's required mods are listed in description page, so you only need those mods and their dependency mods if they have any. Just click on the "requirement" drop down box and you'll see them.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Tüm gerekli modlar açıklama sayfasında listelenmiştir, bu nedenle yalnızca bu modlara ve varsa bağımlılık modlarına ihtiyacınız vardır. "Gereksinim" açılır kutusunu tıklamanız yeterlidir ve onları göreceksiniz.

Thank you very much, I hope I get rid of this error after installing and finally should I uninstall or stay Aio HDT P ?

2 minutes ago, s1mpleeee said:

Thank you very much, I hope I get rid of this error after installing and finally should I uninstall or stay Aio HDT P ?

My recommendation will be to uninstall it since i use BHUNP without it just fine. If you follow the procedure correctly you should be able to avoid any errors like that.

Edited by Mr. Otaku
2 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Benim tavsiyem, BHUNP'u onsuz kullandığım için onu kaldırmak olacak. Prosedürü doğru bir şekilde uygularsanız, bunun gibi hatalardan kaçınmanız gerekir.

I think the problem is solved, BHUNP is a bit complicated but somehow I made choices in the bodyslide and when I entered the game I saw very good jumps, also my idle animation character does not move his chest anymore but I see it as a beauty, because it sticks when pulling his chest down, thank you very much me big you saved a problem ? :)