Problem with the cum auto applied by climax animations

Hi all! I am having one weird problem with WW. For some reason, the feature which applies cum layers in climax animations is not working properly. Sometimes is the male who ends getting the cum layer in a MF animations and other times the layer is not applied for any actor (I think this can be normal because it depends on the animation to apply cum or not). I am more worried by the first case, and I don’t know what is causing this behaviour. Apparently, the settings in the cum settings are set to the default values.

Does anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help!

5 minutes ago, kolirios said:

Does anyone know how can I fix this? Thanks in advance for any help!

There isn't a way to fix this unfortunately.

It's just one of those random "features" of WW.

Maybe one of these days we might get a patch that addresses it (hopefully).

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

There isn't a way to fix this unfortunately.

It's just one of those random "features" of WW.

Maybe one of these days we might get a patch that addresses it (hopefully).

Damn, so I will have to turn off this feature then. I think it was working correctly a year ago, when I was playing Sims 4 for the first time.. anyway, thanks for the reply!

11 hours ago, kolirios said:

Damn, so I will have to turn off this feature then. I think it was working correctly a year ago, when I was playing Sims 4 for the first time.. anyway, thanks for the reply!

Only manual way to do it.

Ctrl+shift+C

select the sim on which cum layer is applied

type command- ww.clear_cum

18 hours ago, kolirios said:

I just read the latest patch notes (165a) and this has been addressed.

I'm not updating my game yet until all my mods are updated but it's good to know this has finally been patched.

Looking forward to installing it.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

I just read the latest patch notes (165a) and this has been addressed.

I'm not updating my game yet until all my mods are updated but it's good to know this has finally been patched.

Looking forward to installing it.

Thanks for let me know! I have checked the patch notes and you are right, it says it’s solved. I am holding the update because the mods too, we’ll see if it is fixed in a few days ?

Edit: I’ve seen this version is compatible with 1.74.59 so we can test this right now

Edited by kolirios