1.) Dummy, probably my current my mental state.

2.) Hunnie, probably a cute person that I used before getting long toothed.

3.) Cunnie, probably a person adicted to sex.

If incorrect, blame it on bullet point one.

I fully expect to be a.) Laughed at. b.) Humilated c.) Told what I did wrong. d.) Shamed for my lack of knowledge e.) Illuminated by the knowledge of others and 

FINALLY, f.) Enlightenment by others to finding the correct path.

The Proper road to Education Part 1:

My understanding (First thing first) is:

Mods follow everything AFTER Rimworld start-up.

The primary pillars of what Rimworld needs is CORE and Royalty DLC.

Second Mod to always load is Harmony by parkieke. OR Harmony goes before Core.. I don't understand why but I'm willing to learn and listen.

Next is Jecstools. 

Except his Tobacco because it's supposed to come after plants AND he left the community after Harmony did updates that didn't leave deprecation markers and proper how-tos.. (again I could be completly be wrong)

Following the FAQ:..

Now here is the problem.. I have tried to track several/more then one revisions/changes/add-ons and FINALLY patches.

So, we have some CATEGORIES.. To fill out our modlists..

1. Special
    1. Harmony
    2. (Rimsassemble)
  2. Base Game + DLC
    1. Core
    2. Royality
  3. Libraries
    1. Hugslib
    2. Jecstools (for breeders charm, find at race support page)
    3. Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 (for race support, nephila & rimnude...)
  4. Pseudo libraries
  5. Map gen
  6. Faction
  7. Traits
  8. Robots
  9. Medical (Surgery and hediffs)
  10. Mechanics
  11. Items
  12. Races and animals
    1. Nephila Hyperpregnancy Race Mod
  13. Specific patches
  14. Jobs
  15. Lewds
    1. Rimnude and/or any:
    2. ⇒Recommended Mods⇒Body Textures
    3. RJW
    4. ⇒RJW Patches and Addons (no fixed order)
    5. [RJW] Animation Framework
    6. patches

Now from what I understand..

We attempt to identify our mods into these categories.

Here is my ModManager current list..

!I'mMaldingAtErrors.xml

I realize some lists have more absurd red lists then normal.. but that is just "normal" dealing with conflicts.

What I find strange is somehow.. I went beyond.. just one or two careful changes.. THEN said "Okay Dude.. I'm STABLE.." only to find that after I dropped in a bunch more made my modlist both load forever, hang or have REALLY F'ed up GUI bugs.. (aka clicking on a mod to move or remove would perma-sticky to my cursor).

So in continuation I looked further/farther.. 

https://rwom.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Order_Guide

Seemed like a decent/good referrence.

However we.. (when I mean we.. I have to be clear and say I kinda have the same problem from our orginal post..

People on Ludeon and Steam don't "Tag" their mods.. So.. Libraries, Factions, Items and futhermore aren't allocated..

Worse? The ending provisions of what RimWorldOfMagic has provisions at the bottom re-explaining HOW the system works.. aka .XLM even if the most simple will pretty much take a backseat to anything C# or C++..

Assemblies... aka actual CODER code can and will overwrite base core languages. So any definitions and graphics dono'ed after a major change from a modder that does C#/C++ can and will ensure their code cand and will override the XML some sad person created and throws it into the "unimportant bin"..

So per the wiki.. The load order can get sideways where:

- XML

- xpath

- C#

Are the priorities and thus the careful XML.. gives way to xpath gives way to C# become the "world truth".

okay, okay..

Now, I'm kinda on a shitty laptop.. 

And Asus Laptop.. that was in a tech shop to get fixed.. and these incompetents took 4 months to fix because... THANKS ASUS!

means A.) they replaced my laptop keyboard with a refurb one with zero backlight B.) all my responses take 2-4 times as long because I have to peck and type on chiklet keys that don't have finger markers C.) garbage touchpad will crimp up your hands attempting basic file edits so you don't touch it to relocate the cursor.

(I don't have dwarf thumbs.. then again I don't have spider fingers.. Pianists fingers don't do well with chicklets that are not backlit..  and can't see. 

Also extra haha's my glasses are fucked and I have a hard time because well thanks w.h.o friends for locking everything and everyone down from normal helps.

Next,  https://rwom.fandom.com/wiki/Mod_Order_Guide

Has a different way of ordering mods.. I went deeper to find perhaps more unified patterns. 

Coming across this post: 

And I have to be honest.. They are far to confident about their list.. Expecially since they posted a different version of how they fomulated there google docs

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rb-qzB9vOoJNN89RZgH6pNe3yRBZgl2vIqSWK_rPLWk/edit

and others with their github list.

I am happy if anyone AND EVERYONE can correct me, shame me and "fuck my shit up fam."

The most CRITICAL mods are.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2195744587

Hair mods.

Kijin Girls (Oni aka Shion Purple Secretary and Princess Shuna)

Kurin (Cat or Fox girls.. aka who knows wtf is them.. they like eats gentle nibbled)

Dragonian girls (because no one cares about scales.. it's where geometry ends it gets fun..)

Rabbies (because, like Kurin.. soft bunny ear are nice)

Astoriel and Drow and Lotr-Elves.. (because Elves are cute)

P.s. calling full anthos (FURRIES) "degens" on discord will get you perma-banned.

I mean those types can and say that Eldar and Humans are not appropriate.. but shovel Tau relations..

Anyways, My error log? Is OBSCENE. 

https://ghostbin.co/paste/ffg79

Sorry, no pastebin.. They have turned into shitheads wanted money. INSPITE/DESPITE they are getting free data and error logs.. this exceeds 512k.

I haven't even started applying patches in the correct places. As I have to go slowly through every thread.. and read carefully.. (I'M OKAY WITH THAT.. I KNOW S16 says incompatible with RNW however current patches ON RNW say they have fixed RJ and BB and other stats.. so. Please and kindly anyone want to post their modlist? or walk me through the correct way of thinking. 

I know that most to all modding communities become.. Kafkaesque with the amount of esoteric knowledge required.. but it would be bad for girls over 13 to be able to you know enjoy RJW...

Because by 20 they don't give a shit anymore and well... turn into Instagram trash..

Can we simplify any of these steps? Or you know.. cause them to NOT be stuck on Sims 4 shit.

(Would any girls want to be run into me, my colony and want to be my wifes? No. Maybe? Perhaps? Yeah, Probably. If I'm the best/baddest and strongest MoFo on that tile and planet that isn't a Cannibal, Psychopath or Zoophile.. I mean having an Archotech Spine and Archotech Eyeball along with a Railgun/Gauss Rifle/Coil Gun probably isn't something any Gov wants you to have...)

p.s. yes. I'm fine. yes, I know there are typos. I think I explained my keyboard. I'm happy to read ENG and RO. No I'm not profiencent with reading KO. Cntl-C and Cntl-V still work.. sometimes if the CPU/GPU but primarily the HDMI chip doesn't overheat.

Anyways please and thank you to everyone that is part of the Rimworld community.

P.S. also Joris the polar bear is imporant. As he and the community associated is awesome and has brought me joy.

P.s Here is a Senario a I built.. 

Please note... 

Your homestead...rsc

From 1.1 There is an exploit..

If you add a bunch of absurd "Forced traits" and remove them AFTER selecting location DURING colonist selection.. The wealth value can and will drop.. Making it close to a "Naked Survial" aka you can "Start Near" many items.. and claim them later with little to low colony wealth pains. 

I know that "prep carefully" is no good however the point value can be NEGATIVE points if your delete forced traits, any "First events" will be weak.. aka piles of "start near" silver/gold weapons armor.. will probably have a manhunter pack of 1 monkey or a really weak incident. 

Let's just pretend, you woke up on the RimWorld with your 401k spend and Amazomg! Aligaga. Wishlist completely fulfilled.

the one thing that really is troublesome..

getting thrown errors where the error message is so... vague/obtuse that you can't tell what package is throwing it..

"Config error in BionicHoofAnimal: has comps but hediffClass is not HediffWithComps or subclass thereof"

I can't tell if this is from the so called animal subset or medical subset.

(I guess I'll nuke alpha animals and medical system expansion 2 for now. (and probably a few of the other medicals.))

multi-duplicate warnings from Save our Ship 2 and SRTS.. resolved by putting srts first then sos2 after.

research pal is not being a "pal". aka either saying some branches are too high up or can't find research.

okay, so I know.. I'm a little "greedy" aka downloads and patches are pretty much downloaded everytime. I find something relating to what I'm intrested in.

So! That said, it's not good. There is a very good chance if you repeat my behavior. You Can and probably will download a version that will create conflicts.

For example.

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: Rebeka.DR. Ignoring the duplicates.
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\DragonianRace_RJW_Edition1.2
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\DragonianRace_RJW_Edition
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.ModLister:TryAddMod(ModMetaData)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.ModsConfig:.cctor()
Verse.LoadedModManager:InitializeMods()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

I pulled down.. a version OR 2 from either github, primary downloads or from the support discussions.

I may have been lazy in my naming convention.. Ergo The error thrown during startup.. BE ADVISED. If you find one particular Mod/Aspect.. it is up to you to run down and look at the download. be it .zip or .7z you will need to look at the time date release of the file internals.

Ergo, just because you are savvy with wget OR say something like stxxmwxxkshxxdxxnloader.io OR happen to be smart enough to attempt.. ATTEMPT very well labelled AND download to different directories... It's still up to you to view the archive internals AND check the date created and date modified.

Another instance.. would be say 

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: MaroonToon.Kurin.HAR.NSFW. Ignoring the duplicates.
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\RJW Kurin 1.1.5
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\RJW Kurin - Error Patch
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)

Again.. I made the mistake of downloading BOTH of these packages probably within 2 days apart.. AND probably didn't pay attention when I performed the "Extract to */" via the 7zip context menu. 

Worse I can't recall if I performed any renaming.. I probably did or attempted to do so.. However using the same account and same browser and looking to "shortcut" being careful. Dropped said files into the /mods directory.

PLEASE be advised... Some of the/our/we assemblies can contain *.dlls that will get loaded. That said 99.9% people will probably make great mods.. If you run across someone that claims "Oh it works 100% of the time, AND CE compatible" that should be a red flag to any and everyone. HOWEVER that would mean 1 person out of 1000 could make a mod that creates a vunlerablitly.

Never the less, It's STILL my fault. For pulling them all down at the same time and saying to myself "I'll figure out the patches later" AND not documenting my process correctly.. Maybe I will I hope I will.

It is probably the reason as to WHY inspite of using less and less mods. and not assigning to a mod list. The startup time got longer and more errors started appearing..

Again, I am going to have to revisit.. MY actions.. and figure out what I did

Tried loading mod with the same packageId multiple times: shauaputa.rimnudeworld. Ignoring the duplicates.
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\RNW 2.1 Nyaron Fixed
C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\Mods\RNW 2.1

This again is probably a direct download and a download from support that I was dumb enough to extract to /mods together.

and will have to review both seperately. and check timedate stamps of archives before making a decision of merging or deleting.

What does this mean? well it means make sure you want what you download.

(As a D&D player and avid fantasy novel reader.. I really don't give a frick about people thinking that DragonGirls are "scalies", Kurin are "cat/foxes", and don't give a ficken heck what people say about my Elven or Drow waifu. After all she will probably outlive most grandchildren. And if she doesn't look like a Wallmart girl, she is an automatic winner.)

Again what this means is, detail to file versions.. AND it means you will have to plot out a proper path of a.) Exact urls of files you are using b.) patches that may or may NOT work.. Even if say RNW has patches to include multiple body types. S16 Will still complain it doesn't support X body type. Even if the Apparel Resolver can and does fix things.

I hope you all can appreciate some of my points. And if there are newcomers you can kindly start to refer them to this thread that will explain.. Why, they need to take their time. One mod and one patch at a time. 

Anyways, I've nuked SRTS because I have SoS2 and and running the RimEffect series.

I hope I won't run into any Vanilla expanded issues. However I have a feeling the map generation is getting.. "Fuckey"? but I can't identify as to why. Could be due to biomes and additional animals (honestly who wouldn't want a Cheetah or Arctic wolf tricked out with the best Archotech to be your personal motorcycle/mount and guardian.

I think my best was a 500 Cells Per Second Panther/Cougar with multiple archotech implants, It was probably more machine then animal at that point. Not gonna lie.

Anyways, Onwards, hope this is educating and helping someone now or in the future.

There are a few things you can do to have a more stable mod List:

1. Don't change your modlist while you have running save (unless absolutely necessary) yes it's annoying when you see a mod you want to add but the more it changes mechanics around the more can go wrong

2. Make a plan for which major overhauls you want: yayo or combat extended, which medical overhaul, which alien races, any children mods and all the other major gameplay changers so you know beforehand what compatibility patches you need to look out for (or you have to make yourself) - I like to go with a mod List per theme I want to play medieval planet/spaceship construction to have a clear scope what mods I really need

Other then that I use the rwom mod List guide and use as few race mods I can to reduce the amount of patches needed and to have less headache with completely unbalanced special gear for the already OP faction of their op race

12 hours ago, Skömer said:

There are a few things you can do to have a more stable mod List:

1. Don't change your modlist while you have running save (unless absolutely necessary) yes it's annoying when you see a mod you want to add but the more it changes mechanics around the more can go wrong

2. Make a plan for which major overhauls you want: yayo or combat extended, which medical overhaul, which alien races, any children mods and all the other major gameplay changers so you know beforehand what compatibility patches you need to look out for (or you have to make yourself) - I like to go with a mod List per theme I want to play medieval planet/spaceship construction to have a clear scope what mods I really need

Other then that I use the rwom mod List guide and use as few race mods I can to reduce the amount of patches needed and to have less headache with completely unbalanced special gear for the already OP faction of their op race

1.) I mean I got the base functionalities working. just messing around with custom start thing. But I understand. (truth is there is a small bug with Character Editor where the RJW sizes don't get saved correctly, aka it's always good to check the characters loaded from slot)

2.) This is exactly what I should have done.. Ergo I got "greedy".

Hope, I can make / contribute a proper write-up, keep up to date and correlate (as best as I can). I realize people are usually playing, doing dev work, patching and help one another... (and probably are busy with plenty of stuff outside of just Rimworld stuff). *deep nod*

17 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

1.) I mean I got the base functionalities working. just messing around with custom start thing. But I understand. (truth is there is a small bug with Character Editor where the RJW sizes don't get saved correctly, aka it's always good to check the characters loaded from slot)

if it changes sizes in game you might have broken the pawns with Prepare Carefully, if it just happens when you load a character editor slot then that's normal

17 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

2.) This is exactly what I should have done.. Ergo I got "greedy".

Hope, I can make / contribute a proper write-up, keep up to date and correlate (as best as I can). I realize people are usually playing, doing dev work, patching and help one another... (and probably are busy with plenty of stuff outside of just Rimworld stuff). *deep nod*

adding a big mod and not to know what patches it needs is indeed the worst, I'm pretty sure I spent more time tweaking modlists and restarting the game then playing Rimworld

10 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Is this based on something else than anger over people setting up patreons for mods?

I use the furniture stuff with no problems, RJW Discord really hates vanilla expanded more then it deserves imo

Hi!

I got lost in the reeds again today/yesterday. 

I noticed a new "Mod" updated very recently. (Which I thought, I thought I was clever enough to understand properly.. However, I can not in good faith recommend it.. It did some bad things like not making a new working directory for Config, making a backup for undo operation and some other shenanigans..)

Maybe AFTER you have your modlist of 100+ to 300+ "Comfy" (and can yank out any Overpowered mods you feel like after creating a master list of your happily working modlist and use it to convert textures or building a big WIP mod pack to optimize your load time and stablize memory allocation pools.)

RimPy... I don't recommend it. (I probably messed up by not re-resubscribing so it could do a pull of the RimPy db.) But it well, took all my originally preserved packagename_modname_versionnumber.zip files and stripped them.

In short, treating a liberated Steam version like a gog version or vice versa.. is not a good idea at all.

The youtube videos on RimPy ease of use intend well... just don't play well. *sigh* well I think at least scrubbing the old .xmls from \LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config hopefully will help with some issues. 

Currently, attempting to rebuild mod list from an older modlist and referrencing existing modlists from the internet that seem to behave. before a.) attempting any patches. b.) adding any new races c.) adding body types.

tl;dr RimPy promises to be EASY.. it might simplify things for an EXPERIENCED Rim World Player Veteran Configurator.. but is NOT recommended for a newcomer to SafeHandWorld.

On 5/22/2021 at 9:36 PM, Pantheress said:

Is this based on something else than anger over people setting up patreons for mods?

Yes, very much something else.. I don't know if it's just the framework.. but I think it's down deeper inside of VanillaFactionsExpanded.

See the Mechanics section in RJW.

Considering this list and the existing mods we have of gentle balancing.

• Spoiler

• Relationship (only use one)
      • Vanilla - simple, highly customizable, uses traits
      • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Psychology - adds Traits, Sexual Orientation, personality, Polygamy, events, doesn't need traits, can cause slow down with many pawns present
      • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance (continued) - RJW dropped support for it
      • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance 2 - more romance, polygamy, dates, sex need incompatible with RJW, uses a lot of trait slots, can break designators
      • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [SYR] Individuality - doesn't use traits, RJW support, no polygamy
    • Social
      • favicon.ico Romance Tweaks more options - improved version of Steams Romance tweaks mod
      • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rumor has it... - deception and intrigues

•  

Now take a look at https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2439736083

The Vanilla Expanded Framework leads people into downloading Vanilla Expanded Stuff... And Honestly, You won't be able to tell if a faction broke it OR Vanilla Expanded Social Interactions broke something somewhere.

A small example. I just caught earlier

"FactionDef VorchaFaction must have at least one pawnGroupMaker with kindDef 'Peaceful', or 'permanentEnemy', 'isPlayer' or 'hidden' should be set to true. Otherwise no guests from this faction will arrive. This is a misconfiguration in Rimeffect Races [1.2]. that breaks Hospitality mod."

Using a mod manager or auto-organizer and various tools you CAN get your modlist to look clean on load up.. (Aka RimPy is great litterally one had 1 error in over 300 mods..) however it will break something behind the scenes, maybe NOW (aka it does a world generation but never presented a world) or maybe LATER aka "entire colony is sterile". I don't know what to say.

Or an OP Medical mod.. "Curing" a colonist aka "yetus fetus"..

Also I don't know if it's only limited to that.. Vanilla Cooking adds spices.. in non-addictive form.. but are the miscarriges or failure to get pregnant due to the luciferium or yayo "spice" on the meals? *shrug* Again, I don't know I don't have a 20 in Intellectual and Medical and Cooking.

-=INTERMISSION=-

OwO wait what is this? RECOMMENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES...

First a Q&A:

Q: Why would I want to play RimWorld? Isn't it hard? Isn't it difficult to setup? Aren't the characters and animations.. "Primitive" looking?

A: Yes.

Q:You didn't..

A: It's a Story Guidance and Creation Engine. The Storyteller doesn't HAVE to be difficult. Basic setups are easy. Modding is easy.  Getting better human like behaviors is hard. Primitive looking is okay... allows for the imagination to work a bit more.

Q:What do you mean primitive looking?

A: TFW

R872568ecbce29dd626a31a56305ffbf8.png.f3d809a28ad7903e461aa6241fbd2ab3.png

Q: But why would I WANT to play it? Especially if this just seems like it's just about humans and sex relationships. It kinda looks like Chess or something. 

A: Great question! Because you can make characters and you can ship them! 

Q: Shipping? What is that?

A: It's a method of delivering cargo (funny, f*cked up, absurd, ideas/characters and nouns) and product (outcomes and events that fullill a niche or want or something you are intrested in.)

now-kiss.jpg.b2536a87335fd5ee95fdcb3d37eac510.jpg

Q: I don't see how this can do such a thing, do you control the characters directly or do they make those choices?

A: Both. They aren't very smart... However you can control them in a limited manner, allow them to be autonomous and/or assign tasks that people should be working on.

e11.jpg.766a2b53bf2ff1bcc1112e1d7ecf0e3c.jpg

Q: So why the lewd/ecchi/off-brand/naughty/horny stuff?

A: Because... Why do people like 50 Shades of Grey? Twilight series? Pornography? Porn Parody movies? *shrug* because we can.

fdb.gif.59bc270704b7ac04808c92a0b95ae464.gif

Q: Seems very "fetish" like thinking.

A: Is it? It's okay to have healthy "fetishies". The kind that don't hurt others (too much aka like what they want). borderline fetishes are just that borderline healthy. and there are fetish types that are considered very unhealthy. 

skipping the sex part... Is Slave labor bad? OF COURSE. Is Violence bad? OF COURSE. However if you are using those things as "tools" to get things done... Say complete a Wall against invaders.. or Fight people who want to rob/maim/steal and kill? Mother nature doesn't judge...

OIP.jpg.b161a1fb148dea43c2a30928b0dccf5f.jpg

Q: I mean we have laws for that. So, we can decide how..

A: Yes, and sadly life imprisonment takes from others to keep said people from doing those things in continuation. With no benefit. 

1720263253_whenyoutakecatgirlmemetoofar.jpg.843e2fa5f74e61cb98798da800b2efb8.jpg

Q: What kind of morality system or laws does RimWorld use?

A: Faction system, what you do in your own colony is your own buisness (You will and can have your fellow colonists get angry, get in social fights and ultimately can get them killed if not careful!). HOWEVER Travelers visiting will effect faction goodwill. Even if you didn't touch them... How you treat them matters! Also it's YOUR fault they were mauled by wild animals, insectoids or mechanoids. Bonus points for giving them medical treatment and releasing them healthy.

However you CAN give them food poisoning if they are visiting and generally NOT a good idea if you ever want them to comeback and visit (maybe they might even join!)...

Rb75dd527da0d31b034811a4eb43a3ed3.png.194c67afb564debd84cf5d881f691f9b.png

Q: What kind of characters can I make? 

A: Generally.. ANYTHING!!! The Trait system has got you covered AND if you set it up correctly it's almost unlimited (you can't double stack conflicting traits... aka lazy and hard-worker just can't exist). You can make someone with Bloodlust, Cannibal, Psychopath, Very Diplomatic...

205248737_whatyouTHOUGHTyouget.thumb.jpg.77789b83c0c2d6a0294acbe3a5ff05d7.jpg

OR you can make Bloodlust, Cannibal, Psychopath, Pervert.

R58322e13e2a90230172500364b31a64a.gif.fa0de11e636c8bbc86982a28bcf6acd0.gif

Q: So, This Game.. Rimworld. Is it drama or comedy or what?

A: It's what you put into it. You can have some REALLY, ABSURD, TRAGIC AND FUNNY things happen. Generally I don't advise you to allow your chefs to use "All ingredients" 

LCZTGkn.thumb.jpeg.254e2ad514adc5666cf13ec4c96bc4f9.jpeg

Q: I still don't understand... Why would you play this?

A: You mentioned CHESS... Did I mention MULTIPLAYER?

3416626a3e438704bdceedf1dfe41d8918a23f65f0eea2cecce717a1df2e1943.jpg.113c39fd548bcea3434332d6b2ed19a2.jpg

Normal rimworld just limits you to well, installing bionics to harvesting organs...

HOWEVER with RJW you can Capture the Waifus and Husbandos if you want! Ransom them off... Swap out their parts! Open a Brothel with your prisoners! Or just sell them to a passing slaver caravan or slaver spaceship! 

Yes... You can be a VILLIAN! So can they...

5bb3im.jpg.9779671dcb9c88b98659a9ce1f18fa45.jpg

Like I said... Better than The Sims.

2waqod.jpg

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
general size optimation

"Previously on RimJobWorlds...."

PART 2 - "It is WORKING!"

So, Here we are so far... 

Here is a WORKING MOD LIST!

Filename is: ! May 27 Should be good.xml

I'm using "C:\! FunStuffx\! RimWorld.v1.2.2753\RimWorldWin64.exe" -savedatafolder=SaveData

I have removed Alpha Animals, Genetic Rim and Save our Ship.

I highly recommend you use the Core, Royalty, Harmony library, HugsLib, Mod Manager package order first before placing the file in your SaveData/ModLists.. AND have all the Mods installed first.

This is NOT error free.. I did get some errors. Here:

https://ghostbin.co/paste/8rjm

in short here is what the exact list is:

<li>Harmony</li>
        <li>Core</li>
        <li>Royalty</li>
        <li>Mod Manager</li>
        <li>HugsLib</li>
        <li>JecsTools (Unofficial)</li>
        <li>Humanoid Alien Races 2.0</li>
        <li>D9 Framework</li>
        <li>FSharp.Core</li>
        <li>Simple Search Bar</li>
        <li>Achtung!</li>
        <li>Allow Tool</li>
        <li>Area Unlocker</li>
        <li>Custom Pawn Generation</li>
        <li>CleaningArea</li>
        <li>De-generalize Work</li>
        <li>Doors Expanded (Dev)</li>
        <li>RimHUD</li>
        <li>Dubs Mint Menus</li>
        <li>Architect Icons</li>
        <li>Optional Icons for Architect Icons</li>
        <li>Recipe icons</li>
        <li>Designator Shapes</li>
        <li>[KV] More Trait Slots</li>
        <li>[KV] Faction Control</li>
        <li>Hospitality</li>
        <li>Room Food</li>
        <li>Interaction Bubbles</li>
        <li>Scenario Amender (Continued)</li>
        <li>Dubs Break Mod</li>
        <li>Stop Insulting Us!</li>
        <li>Giddy-up! Core</li>
        <li>Giddy-up! Battle Mounts</li>
        <li>Giddy-up! Caravan</li>
        <li>Giddy-up! Ride and Roll</li>
        <li>[Ry]Draw a bead</li>
        <li>[FSF] Filth Vanishes With Rain And Time</li>
        <li>Better Pawn Control</li>
        <li>Assignment Copy</li>
        <li>Common Sense</li>
        <li>Animal Controls</li>
        <li>Avoid Friendly Fire</li>
        <li>1.2 - Imprisonment On The Go! (Make Pawns Prisoners Without Beds)</li>
        <li>Raids For Me</li>
        <li>Dire Raids</li>
        <li>Sometimes Raids Go Wrong</li>
        <li>Callouts</li>
        <li>Callouts Extended!</li>
        <li>Vanilla Traits Expanded</li>
        <li>Additional Traits (Heroes + Gods Optional)</li>
        <li>Better Transhumanists</li>
        <li>Trait Rarity Colors</li>
        <li>More Psycasts</li>
        <li>ExtraPsycasts</li>
        <li>Psychic Harmonizer Lag Fix</li>
        <li>Buyable psylink neuroformers</li>
        <li>Pawns Paint! Restored (Continued)</li>
        <li>Camera+</li>
        <li>Begone, Message!</li>
        <li>Better Workbench Management</li>
        <li>Build From Inventory</li>
        <li>Map Designer</li>
        <li>Map Reroll</li>
        <li>RimNauts</li>
        <li>Realistic Planets - Fan Update</li>
        <li>World Map Beautification Project</li>
        <li>World Map Beautification Project - for Realistic Planets</li>
        <li>World Map Beautification Project - for Alpha Biomes</li>
        <li>[1.2] Moisture Pump: Get Rich! (DrAiN tHe SwAmP!)</li>
        <li>RIMMSqol</li>
        <li>Misc. Robots</li>
        <li>Misc. Robots++</li>
        <li>ez infestation</li>
        <li>Jobs of Opportunity (While You're Up)</li>
        <li>[FSF] Advanced Bionics Expansion</li>
        <li>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering - Forked</li>
        <li>Cybernetic Organism and Neural Network</li>
        <li>Plasteel Surgery (Continued)</li>
        <li>Age Morphosis Cells</li>
        <li>Pharmacist</li>
        <li>Combat Readiness Check (Continued)</li>
        <li>Injured Carry</li>
        <li>[PS] Barber Pod (Continued)</li>
        <li>Questionable Ethics Enhanced</li>
        <li>Dress Patients</li>
        <li>Cozy Fires</li>
        <li>Vanilla Expanded Framework</li>
        <li>Proximity (Continued)</li>
        <li>GloomyFurniture</li>
        <li>Vanilla Plants Expanded</li>
        <li>VGP Garden Resources</li>
        <li>VGP Vegetable Garden</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Farming</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Power</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Medical Module</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Security</li>
        <li>Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module</li>
        <li>Erin's Decorations</li>
        <li>Erin's Japanese Furniture</li>
        <li>Functional Room</li>
        <li>Erin's Mountain Animals</li>
        <li>Vanilla Animals Expanded — Arid Shrubland</li>
        <li>Vanilla Animals Expanded — Tropical Rainforest</li>
        <li>The Joris Experience</li>
        <li>Hunt for Me</li>
        <li>Kill For Me</li>
        <li>Zoological Orbital Traders</li>
        <li>Zoological Trader Caravans</li>
        <li>FemaleBB BodyType Support</li>
        <li>FemaleBB BodyType for Human</li>
        <li>FemaleBB BodyType for Alien Races </li>
        <li>Absolute Legends Hair</li>
        <li>[O21] Extended Hair</li>
        <li>AFU女士发型_Women's hairstyles</li>
        <li>Eccentric Extras - Angel Hairs</li>
        <li>Gloomy Hair mk2</li>
        <li>Hololive Hair</li>
        <li>[SS]Lovely Hair Style</li>
        <li>MGRC Hairs</li>
        <li>Mokan Hair</li>
        <li>[CP] Chicken Mitchell - Hairstyles</li>
        <li>Rimsenal - Rimhair</li>
        <li>Vee Hairs</li>
        <li>Vanilla Hair Expanded</li>
        <li>Hair Dye</li>
        <li>Pick Up And Haul (Continued)</li>
        <li>OgreStack</li>
        <li>More Sculpture</li>
        <li>Vanilla Fishing Expanded</li>
        <li>Vanilla Fishing Expanded - Fishing Treasures AddOn</li>
        <li>[SYR] Harvest Yield</li>
        <li>Un-Limited</li>
        <li>Vanilla Cooking Expanded</li>
        <li>Vanilla Cooking Expanded - Stews</li>
        <li>Optimization: Meats (1.2)</li>
        <li>Vanilla Cooking Expanded - Sushi</li>
        <li>Vanilla Brewing Expanded</li>
        <li>Vanilla Brewing Expanded - Coffees and Teas</li>
        <li>Vanilla Cooking Expanded - No Health Conditions</li>
        <li>Children, school and learning</li>
        <li>CSL LearningRecipePatch</li>
        <li>More Trade Ships</li>
        <li>[KV] Call Trade Ships</li>
        <li>Various Space Ship Chunk (Continued)</li>
        <li>Quality Cooldown</li>
        <li>Infusion 2</li>
        <li>Jewelry</li>
        <li>Gems for Jewelry</li>
        <li>[CP] Rimmu-Nation - Gloves N' Boots</li>
        <li>[CP] Rimmu-Nation - Weapons</li>
        <li>Antigrain</li>
        <li>Ancient Fallout Armory</li>
        <li>Arasaka Corporation [1.2]</li>
        <li>Soviet Armory [1.2]</li>
        <li>Sparkling Worlds - Full Mod</li>
        <li>Polarisbloc - Core LAB</li>
        <li>Polarisbloc - Security Force</li>
        <li>Rim-Effect: Core</li>
        <li>Rim-Effect: Extended Cut</li>
        <li>Rim-Effect: N7</li>
        <li>Rim-Effect: Music</li>
        <li>More Archotech Garbage Reupload</li>
        <li>Rim-Effect: Prothean Archotechs</li>
        <li>Rimworld: Spartan Foundry</li>
        <li>Rimeffect Races [1.2]</li>
        <li>A RimWorld of Magic</li>
        <li>Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Quickdraw</li>
        <li>Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Coilguns</li>
        <li>Ultratech: Altered Carbon</li>
        <li>[HLX] Ultratech: Altered Carbon - Armoury</li>
        <li>Gun Nut - "Item 62" Gauss Rifle</li>
        <li>Gun Nut - AAC Honey Badger</li>
        <li>Gun Nut - Chapter #1</li>
        <li>Gun Nut - Chapter #2</li>
        <li>Gun Nut - Community Pack</li>
        <li>Small Comms Console Continued [1.2]</li>
        <li>Rimsenal - Federation Faction Pack</li>
        <li>Glitter Tech (No Surgery)</li>
        <li>[1.2] Tranquilizer guns</li>
        <li>Net Gun</li>
        <li>[1.2]Long Range Transport Pods</li>
        <li>AI Uplifting Assistant</li>
        <li>Go Explore!</li>
        <li>Go the F*** to Sleep</li>
        <li>Lag Free Lamps</li>
        <li>LWM's Deep Storage</li>
        <li>Netrve's DeepStorage GUI</li>
        <li>MendAndRecycle</li>
        <li>Impassable Chest-deep Water</li>
        <li>Cheaper Components</li>
        <li>Reasonable Components</li>
        <li>Smart Speed</li>
        <li>Smarter Construction</li>
        <li>Smarter Deconstruction</li>
        <li>Armor Racks</li>
        <li>Armored Floors</li>
        <li>AutoDrill 1.2</li>
        <li>Stackable Chunks [Continued]</li>
        <li>Statue of Colonist</li>
        <li>Selectable Sculpture Graphic</li>
        <li>[1.2] Deep Scanner Patch</li>
        <li>Deep Stack</li>
        <li>Days Matter (fork)</li>
        <li>DontBlockDoor[1.0-1.2]</li>
        <li>[SYR] Doormats</li>
        <li>Door Mat</li>
        <li>ItemListSelector</li>
        <li>Quality Colors</li>
        <li>Stop, Drop, And Roll! [BAL]</li>
        <li>Stabilize</li>
        <li>This Is Mine</li>
        <li>Show Draftees Weapon</li>
        <li>[KV] Show Hair With Hats or Hide All Hats</li>
        <li>[FSF] Complex Jobs</li>
        <li>Auto-Cut Blight</li>
        <li>Snap Out!</li>
        <li>[FSF] No Default Shelf Storage</li>
        <li>Neutral Concrete Floors</li>
        <li>No Job Authors</li>
        <li>LongRangePodLauncher</li>
        <li>No Lazy Doctors</li>
        <li>Master of Cooking</li>
        <li>Ugh You Got Me</li>
        <li>Reunion</li>
        <li>Dual Wield</li>
        <li>Power Tools</li>
        <li>Fire Extinguisher (Continued)</li>
        <li>Gimmicks (Continued)</li>
        <li>Simple sidearms</li>
        <li>Replace Stuff</li>
        <li>QualityBuilder</li>
        <li>Grab Your Tool!</li>
        <li>Yayo's Combat 3</li>
        <li>Vanilla Events Expanded</li>
        <li>Mad Skills</li>
        <li>Misc. Training</li>
        <li>Mortar Accuracy</li>
        <li>DermalRegenerator</li>
        <li>KEP:Toolbox Bionics</li>
        <li>A Dog Said... Animal Prosthetics</li>
        <li>Xenobionic Patcher</li>
        <li>Less Arbitrary Surgery (Continued)</li>
        <li>Range Finder</li>
        <li>RunAndGun</li>
        <li>Sealed Power Armour</li>
        <li>Search and Destroy</li>
        <li>Death Rattle Continued [1.2]</li>
        <li>Fahrenheit and Celsius</li>
        <li>Supreme Melee (Continued)</li>
        <li>RPG Style Level Up Mod</li>
        <li>Apparel Tainted Only When Corpse Rots</li>
        <li>Simple Slavery [1.2]</li>
        <li>Beat Your Prisoners</li>
        <li>Realistic Human Sounds (Continued)</li>
        <li>Mass Graves</li>
        <li>No Sympathy for Prisoners</li>
        <li>Simple Slavemaster</li>
        <li>What's for sale?</li>
        <li>Who's Next?</li>
        <li>Everybody Gets One</li>
        <li>ED-Embrasures</li>
        <li>Bulk Smelting</li>
        <li>Bulk Stonecutting</li>
        <li>[KV] Trading Spot</li>
        <li>Furnace</li>
        <li>Carry Capacity Fixed</li>
        <li>RimSaves</li>
        <li>What's That Mod</li>
        <li>Better Vanilla Masking</li>
        <li>WeaponStats</li>
        <li>Textile Stats</li>
        <li>Fill backstories</li>
        <li>[RH2] Rimdeed® - Pawn Recruitment</li>
        <li>Party Your F****** Ass Off</li>
        <li>Mind control</li>
        <li>What's Missing?</li>
        <li>Polyamory Beds (Vanilla Edition)</li>
        <li>Simple Polygamy</li>
        <li>Just Polyamory</li>
        <li>Character Editor</li>
        <li>[NL] Facial Animation - WIP</li>
        <li>RimJobWorld</li>
        <li>Astoriel</li>
        <li>Facial Animation Astoriel Patch</li>
        <li>Nyaron race</li>
        <li>Nyaron Body Retexture</li>
        <li>RJW - RaceSupport</li>
        <li>Alien Children Compatibility</li>
        <li>Vanilla Textures Expanded</li>
        <li>Graphics Settings+</li>
        <li>Hats Display Selection</li>
        <li>Dubs Performance Analyzer</li>
        <li>RimJobWorld - Extension</li>
        <li>RimNudeWorld</li>
        <li>OTY Bodies for Alien Races</li>
        <li>OTY_NUDE Unofficial Update</li>
        <li>OTY RJW FasterGestation</li>
        <li>S16's Extension</li>
        <li>Chaeren's Female Apparel</li>
        <li>Dragonian RimjobEdtion</li>
        <li>Ratkin/Rabbie/Dragonian/Moyo RBSE compatibility patch</li>
        <li>Kurin RJW Edition</li>
        <li>Nals Facial Animation for HAR</li>
        <li>RJW - Charms</li>
        <li>RJW - Inmon</li>
        <li>RJW Menstruation Cycle</li>
        <li>RJW-Events</li>
        <li>Rimworld-Animations</li>
        <li>RJWAnimAddons-VoicePatch</li>
        <li>RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims</li>
        <li>RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch</li>
        <li>DocWorld</li>
        <li>Metal Don't Burn</li>
        <li>ResearchPal - Forked</li>
        <li>TicksPerSecond</li>
        <li>RuntimeGC</li>

The errors I am recieving are from mods NOT active.. (In fact it's still pulling them. Be advised, Character Editor HAS a BUG in storing the correct values for the extra "bits" aka chest, anus, genitals. I'm thinking the gradient hair mod caused this issue.. Perhaps only a certain length can be stored in those fields.)

(BTW, Setting up Relations so Reunion(Ally) can work properly.. Breaks. I think it worked by ensuring that the pawn exists first? before loading another pawn. aka Pawn X has a Wife Pawn Y, and a Son Pawn Z.. Loading Z, then Y, then X.. makes them have zero relations. Also they seems to be getting assigned to other Colonies? Or something aka colonies can be neutral, hostile, etc..)

Yes, I do want to apply the patches. for AdditionalAlienRaces/OTY/RimNudeWorld. (offset issues I'll read the appropriate discussions, the Extended Body types are NOT in the active modlist however my current save IS pulling from random body types..)

It's NOT perfect.. but seems to be working okay. (for now.. after all colony of 1 to 3 days.)

I DO have issues with Armor/Apparel. Especially with the newer mods. Maybe I need to use an appropriate patch for Body Masking or Something? (Rim-Effect N7 Armor and Arasaka Outfits I'm looking at you!)

I will soon post my mod by mod configurations. In fact? I think that is VERY important, map generation variable can really F things up alot!

I should probably remove the "Ratkin/Rabbie/Dragonian/Moyo RBSE compatibility patch" from it's location.

Xenobotic Patcher probably already covers the requirement for HAR (Humanoid Alien Races)..

Note EPOE should be replaced with "Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering - Forked" as Organ values are imblanced.. Livers are 1500 with forked they become 500. And the Archotech Membrane? (Completely broken! you can litterally make an unkillable pawn. Aka I remember when we were at 1.0 or 1.1? Tamed Warg attempted to mount one of my colonists without permission or being marked for comfort!!! I'd already Archoteched the thing to full Synthetic creature... With dev mod; Meteor strike.. (didn't work) Dropped an Asteroid.. (didn't work), Lighting Strikes x20 (didn't work) finally just spamming Explosion(bomb) ended the cursed thing existance. I was lucky I was running the Giddy-up Kill for me otherwise I wouldn't have been able to draft and stop the thing!)

I AM running CSL (Children, School and Learning) for my kids.. turned off scaling as it will conflict with any of the Facial Animations.. aka Actual emotions and such.

Fact is, CSL includes settings for LoTR_Elves.. and Ossarians.. However Uncertain if I can tweak it to getting it to work for Astoriel (Space Elves) and Nyanron (Better Cat girls), Kirin (Better Fox girls) and Dragonian... In game mod screenshot is compressed I'll post the proper one from the main menu options. I don't know what 100% WTF I'm doing.. But slowly getting there.

Should I even be using it? I think it's breaking Anuses or something to be honest.

Anyways I will continue to test and tweak settings.

I don't know what will be better posting the files per mod I've configured OR the screenshots. Any feedback is appreciated.

Here is the Character Editor with my current pawn.. (sleeping currently) and only wears helmet when drafted.. (I'll get an armor rack installed soon enough..) but with helmet on the armor is laying on TOP of pawn, helmet and pawn.. (I'll try the cataphract and other variants that have full head gear to find out if same issue...

Armor.png.fee1bb3b16836586153303f4dc9a4aea.png

Here is the something intresting issue I mentioned about Character Editor.. You can SEE I don't have RJ - Ex bodies in my modlist.. HOWEVER Character Editor AND Custom Pawn Generation doesn't care, I guess it's reading directly from the Mod Directory (active or inactives..)..

1051884427_Bodytypes.png.a3099bef77f44033a1fb5ab448ecddff.png1020815863_Stillalittlebuggy.png.38125356d2b9967f8f5ce263ce021978.pngBBSupport.png.850e303ce1ef9e6276a9b0a5acb4f0a8.png

Please post any config files or setups you consider good. Screenshots are handy as well. I'm getting more comfortable with the modlist thing..

(Truth is I was lucky to find a few YouTubers who actually post there collection AND LOAD ORDER!!!! Using several of his series I was able to line up the .xmls and break them out 10 at a time and scan line by line which ones should go where..)

P.S. I know that S16 has RNW/OTY listed as "Incompatible" but in OTY we have patches for RJ Body types and supported races patches aka the inactive mods you see any errors on. I'll get around to patching once... I read and test some more *sigh*.

The large block of errors AlienPartGenerator and ColorChannels.. I.. dunno. AlienRaceCompatability for CSL?

The Cumflation of 1156 or something I don't get. No not running any cumflation, zoo, necro, insect, turd or coomalope mods in active or unactive.

BTW - RJW - Charms... umm "I am the Jesus... Do you believe me?" "ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR VLAD!" "Well that's um awesome?"

Charismatic Charm Necklace for when you absolutely 30000% want to marry, make babies and keep loyal that Super Model you are in love with. I mean Hell yeah! But you can't even torture prisoners properly with that level of Social Impact. You could take all their organs and thank you for it.

Charismatic.thumb.png.a5cd9574dc7abed7a032bc9666225221.png

BTW: Does anyone have a Pick and Place mod recommendation like "pick up this exact object and place it in this exact location" 

Like pick up this used profilactics fine desert and place it in this misandrist prisoner room? or take this love cookie and place it in this misogynists prisoner room? 

"Room food" works for just dropping them in a room or direct placement 

"Dress pacient" works for downed pawns to apply an existing room object on them.

Is there a mod that you can give the order to "take from this stockpile and place these pants directly into this room"? The Hauling bot is a mad lad.

The "Don't drop weapon" and "where is my weapon" is okay... but I'd like something like "Take from pawn 1 inventory and place in pawn 2 inventory / apparel".

I know the search function can be a bit "fickle" due to grammatic constrains or generic language (Hence my question about items, clothing, placement and inventory...) so Offsets pertaining to clothing, body parts and animations I won't be able to answer easily (as you can see I'm having an issue with clothing myself).

I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has publicily or privately (within reason). or refer you to the section where an existing answer is. Please note I generally won't answer questions I'm not particularly intrested or have knowledge about.

Thank you in advance for any Modlists, Load Order Settings, and Mod recommendations!

In game Options Mods.png

! May 27 Should be good.xml

1201917679_SFH-Elegant.gif.f42bd9a8b53159b970fc6fd2c78f8a7e.gif

PART 3 - Troubleshooting your own ...Business.

So... "What do?"

Always on internet? Not available?
Random packages? Updated...Whenever.
Steam Forum unavailable? Haven't installed Steam on your shit laptop because you hope you'll get parts to complete your new desktop build in the next year or so? Happen to be Abrasive? Your Discord accounts are unavaible because you mocked furries and other social degenerates and was deemed toxic? Are a Social Degenerate yourself? Banned from Reddit? Banned from YouTube? IP Evading 4chan?

OR JUST HAD YOUR LAPTOP OR COMPUTER CRASH AND DIE ON YOU?

Maybe you happen to be World-weary? Have no friends? And stuck being a shut-inI know your pain, friend.

You are in LUCK! Because this post will hold your hand, cradle you gently,
and depending on your pro-nouns AND your level of entitlement:

Either feed you fresh gourmet girl deserts, sushi and the finest of Rim world Meals with ZERO food poisoning or poisoning,  
OR 
keep your brain alive in a jar and make you watch your corpse getting defiled and used for what ever the monthly agenda is.

"What kind of resources can one use?"

Turns out there are some packages that behave more like hostile moderation. DocWorld by Dr. Omar Sharif who will break mods like Rimfeller (and many others). Personally, I like to use existing mod lists with saved LOAD ORDERS.

"You mean Steam Collections?"

no... I mean MOD LIST load orders. In your Configuration, Clicking MODS at the Main Menu, for your game that has been manually adjusted mods that have been carefully (or blindly, drunkenly or litterally blind added..) then moved up or down in the list of active mods. an .XML file is generated and saved with all the mods you have active (many if not all of those mods have configurations themselves stored in a different directory we will get to that later. Maybe in a new thread.) DO NOT TOUCH THE AUTO-SORT.. IT IS DOOM. DOOOOM!

okay, yes.. the steam workshop collections BUT more specifically, collections that have mods, THAT include a link to a saved MOD LIST and a SAVE file.

How do you find those?

Well, Either:
a person, youtuber, streamer, 
discord, matrix, riot, IRC (ex-freenode of course), telegram
slack, twitter, facebook, IG, 
make-up review club, 
sex toy review club,
furry hippie drug hive, 
NVL RP IRL gang or crew,
"exclusive" Swinger group,
your local church and parish.

Maybe your husband, boyfriend, fiance, husbando who happens to be a benevolent Dom,
that you joined has make an intresting mod pack and worked to bring you;

with only kindness, respect and only a touch of fake gaslighting, on a silver platter the wonderful fit interesting and pacient person you are!

"Why didn't you say waifu, gf, fiancee?"

because female Doms are never benevolent. Make terrible plumbers, road work, ditch diggers.

"Get to the point, tl;dr" Attempt to fix your shit yourself.

If lost or clueless then you can try to elbow in and be part of a community. Here we don't push agendas, have frienemies or get angry about how someone copied our blog post. (Okay we only have one agenda and that is to say RimWorld is pretty fucking awesome AND there is no micro DLCS!..)

"Why?"

Our Pawns, Homestead, Farms, Commune, Enclave, Colonies are drama enough!

The main debug log will help.. Also hit Ctrl-F12! Ideally AFTER you have hit NEW COLONY.. selected your storyteller, difficulty and hit GENERATE WORLD.

"Is that it?"

Reading comprehension will help. And knowing how to asked the correctly formatted question WHILE.. providing as much information as you possibly can. First POST on a Thread will contain information about the release. PINNED Threads are PINNED FOR A REASON. AKA they include a FAQ. This should be common internet eiquitte..  BUT remember not everyone is 40,30,20 or 18. They could have turned 14 yesterday and don't speak zee Englez very well. Doamne Ajute!

Aren't there like "trolls" and "shitposters"?

Yes. They act kind or almost never post. Or scream "I need help now!". Or they will post on /r/Rimworld where it will get flagged people will say WTF and it will be cross-posted to /r/ShitRimworldSays. It's either cringe, weird or fucking dumb.. Either way, it's not a good look for anyone. The should be PUBLICLLY SHAMED for it. It is their kink to be humiliated after all, so we have to accept that. Accept! Not Respect! Very different things.

What about information and help?

Yes. There are intelligent people here. We are can and usually are abrasive. We will bicker. And can be downright hostile toward one another.
Make no mistake however! If you show some humility. We will help (or try to). Some of our responses can sound scripted HOWEVER you must realize. We probably were asked the same question or a different version of the same question anywhere from 10 - 500 times. So yes, "canned" responses can be common.

"Uhh... how would I go about learning about modding? or more importantly go about modding"
See the PINNED top post.

"What about questions?"
Please ABSTAIN FROM FLOODING, MOCKING, or POSTING ONE-LINE QUESTIONS in ANY EXISTING [MOD] NAME Release discussion thread. In fact don't flood any threads as to why doesn't something work.
If you know a specific mechanic about 1 mod ask a the question about that specific mod. Idle banter is okay. Hell, go on a drinking binge, yayo powder or have your Adderall kick in and type your world view. Don't expect a response. We all have shit we deal with, want or need.

First, Now I'm not going to say this post or THIS thread is an good example. Because I know it isn't! Probably 2 star out of 5 (or 10) anything.

"Why did you make this thread and mod pack list in the first place?"
My own flight of fancy. Either one super loyal loving wife. Or a Harem of pretty ladies that can fulfill my impregnation/pregnancy fetish. And can we be honest? No one likes a EA SLAVE CONSOOMER. Be it a Madden, Call of Duty, or The SIMS addict. It's like DISNEY and APPLE brand junkies. Okay as children.. but too fucking weird as adults.

Granted this is now the WRONG month. As we will probably be having fugitives from TheSims4 with zoo leaning "traits". And those fucking weirdos that want to take their kids to "pride parades" while everyone is in parade full BDSM shit w/ butt-plugs and horrible drag outfits. Yeech! (Middle East throws people off roofs and a certain country harvests Organs. And if take underage kids to "Pride parades" or strip bars/clubs. I'm calling CPS. :thumbsup:)

"What is (or was) in this Mod Pack Load Order?

EVERYTHING. No I'm serious, I tried to put as many mods that wouldn't conflict together.

So you can pick, which ones you want to keep.

Ideally I will be create another LOAD ORDER MOD LIST aka .xml file for you to review and play with. I realize that some or many of the mods can be considered overpowered. (Steamwork shopI'm okay with that. The point IS and was. GET EVERYTHING WORKING AS BEST AS POSSIBLE.. THEN... having you, water it down.

A.K.A. At work I always used 2 packs of coffee and brewed the coffee and didn't allow anyone to touch it until it was full. BECAUSE? There was several piece of shit assholes who would make a pot of coffee with 1 coffee pack and stick their mug under the filter while taking the best part of the coffee.

Remember you can always water it down if it's "too strong" you can't "water it up.." Brown colored water becomes brown colored water if you add more water. Understand?

If you are the type of person that does the "stick the mug" under the coffee maker and leave everyone with shit water. I'll tell you now some bad news. You'll become "a" if not "THE" target of the "armed psychopath".. "Guns are scary..." But consider this the news never talks about the person that snaps and stabs someone in the neck with a butter knife, pencil or chopstick. You should "gatekeep" your own behavior as much as possible and not be authoritarian or agenda pusher about it. Truth is stranger then fiction.

*AHEM*

TL;DR!!!!! >:(
#ohboy #jesus #sheesh

So, Minimalist Mod Lists are great! Flavored lists are great! Just don't impose your version of fake reality on others. 

This months mod list will probably be "Salad at the Steakhouse, Lips licked mandatory, dick in salad not required". I'll post a new ModList order (and include links to 3 save games and config files) LATER THIS EVENING. or TOMORROW...NEW THREAD. I mean to include the Nod List, 3 Mod Configurations and 3 save game starts.... 

So dishes:

1.) "The Works with Vanilla Desert!!", (generic RimWorld with a touch a spice) mod list, config files and save game. -The Generic RimJobWorld experience

2.) "Irridesent surprise including Dead Relative w/ Cat or Dog that ate their face", (furries that are undead or undead that are furries, bugs, mech, animals.) mod list, config files and save game.  -The /r/ShitRimWorldSays experience

and the June Special. 

3.) "Mechanoid & Insectoid f'ed and laid eggs in my earholes while my genitals were on or in the family pet, got them kicked in, anus painted with RAINBOW mascara while normalizing fetishizing underage corruption, consumption while my local pastor talked about 'Love' while asking for silver for his mansion and orgy.aka "James and Shane Go Camping w/ Sex Toys! Batteries not included." mod list, config files, (no savegame you'll be on your own for that one). -The Sponsored by Disney Experience.

Will be made available tomorrow.

P.S. Dear Mods and Modders and Community, Thank you for your time. Please help me out, If you have the time to give me instructions on how to apply patches correctly, fixes and have mods working correctly together, Body types, Animations, Clothing, Furniture, Gizmos, pills, etc. and feedback.

Ideally, we could have a Large modpack load order and we can throw together a little python or power shell script to copy and apply patches monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or twice a year(?) for new users, power-users and everyone to enjoy. 

1201917679_SFH-Elegant.gif.f42bd9a8b53159b970fc6fd2c78f8a7e.gif

Turd or Poop as a Construction material or anything is not a valid so none of that..

If you complain about how Embrahures are OP, I will throw you in the MOAT!

(And certain races.. that don't have legs or too many legs probably won't be included either.)

Yeah, I know, I'm conflicted about the catch phrase.. it border-lines cringe and mildly intresting. It took me 5! FIVE! whole minutes to find a decent .gif, find a website, throw some text on it, and move it around to get it presentable. Bad art has it's own fanbase! Just look at Shad. or Role Playing Game books from the 70's and 80's. Or Tumblr/Twitter art.

Most current: Second Draft 

RimWorld.v1.2.2753\RimWorldWin64.exe" -savedatafolder=SaveData should be your launch target.

!Jun1.xml

file goes in 

RimWorld.v1.2.2753\SaveData\ModLists

Here is my startup debug...

StartUpDebugLog for !Jun1.txt

Here is my Ctrl-F12 HugsLib.

Ctrl-F12 HugsList for !Jun1 - Currently Landing.txt

ttyl, thank you..testing.

minor formating and file additions.
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is the HUGSLIB That includes the LOAD ORDER LIST FROM HUGS LIB FOR HARDCORE-SK..

yes, it includes Combat Extended stuff.. after SERIOUS consideration..  no I do not recommend anyone to use it anymore.

!Jun23_HUGSLIB LOAD ORDER LIST.txt

I infact recommend that if you have any older or younger cousins? That mention CE they should be beaten the shit out of and thrown out the window if they casually sneer out of the corner of their mouth "is it compatible.." You have my person pemission to do so while visiting relatives while at your home/apartment..

Including on Juntheeenth (hit them with lit fireworks), Hallow-tweenz (smash pumkin over their head), Thanks-grubbin (all the cranberry jelly down their nose), Christmax (pine tree up the butt), and time to by a New fucking calendar day (make them stick their donger in the champain bottle). Also their Womb Explusion Day (push their face in the cake)..

(I am not a lawyer so this isn't legal advice.. anything above the 1st story will probably cause you problems..)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 10:02 PM, s520864 said:

@SimulatedFantasyHero Did you find the cause of the apparel clipping on pawns?

:spaghetti: yeah fell out of my pockets. no joke, Mom is pissed! 

My modload order was "okay-ish" but I pulled some noob mistakes. The RWoM load order guide is good. but.. it is/was.. a problem on my part that I didn't find

https://github.com/cseelhoff/RimThreaded/wiki/Mod-Order-Guide

until way later. (p.s. I still don't know how do apparel and body types correctly, I realize I'll have to relearn a bunch of stuff.)

I HAD created a new master list. but since 1.3 is out. You have to be very very very brave to track down and make use of 1.2 or upgrade all the older mods to handle 1.3. healthy knowledge of visual studio/notepad++ and or unity studio is probably recommened.

Overall it is possibly a tad too comprehensive. Mods loaded = 735. And it worked. aka didn't throw huge screens of red in fact it was okay. only 1 "error" hats on rabbies. and 2 "warnings" apparello 2 and vee's retexture of vanilla were confused with each other.

My main gripe is with both rimworld and rimpy. Font scaling is... kinda eff'ed up. So I can't get the correct elements resized and it's far to easy (for me) to lose track/placeholder where in a list that big. I should have worked on section group divider blanks mods. 

Only one mod I found secretly hostile was [HLX] ReGrowth - Core... aka 1 cat can ruin an entire rice harvest if it shits in the rice cooker. Seriously, Heliexin is incompatible.