Devious Devices - Corsets not showing

17 minutes ago, LolaBlossom said:

Everything else shows and I've tried doing batch builds multiple times on bodyslide. Any ideas why they don't show?

Strip your character completely naked, equip a corset, does it show up?

If yes then something you are wearing is hiding it, there is a section for this in the MCM Devious Devices.

If the corset doesn't show up, even when it is the only thing you are wearing then no idea.

1 minute ago, Mez558 said:

Strip your character completely naked, equip a corset, does it show up?

If yes then something you are wearing is hiding it, there is a section for this in the MCM Devious Devices.

If the corset doesn't show up, even when it is the only thing you are wearing then no idea.

I just tried it.

It wouldn't show anything and the menu didn't really help :c

11 hours ago, LolaBlossom said:

I just tried it.

It wouldn't show anything and the menu didn't really help :c

Well, as I said, the DD Menu for Hidden devices would only be involved if something DID show up when naked, except for the corset.

Find one of the corsets in BodySlide and create it, then look in the folder that it placed these and open the <CorsetName>.nif (file with Nifskope or OutfitStudio) to make sure there is a visible mesh. You will likely need some understanding of how you Mod Manager works to find these, assuming you're not using NMM. Make sure the Corset you are trying to equip is the one you have just "Built" and checked.

If there is definitely a mesh getting created then the only other reason I know of for why an outfit part will not show in game is if the the slot(s) have been editted incorrectly and they no longer match, i.e. Under the Armor, ArmorAddon entries and BSDismemberSkinInstance on mesh itself.