Mods affecting bound combat?

I haven't played Skyrim in quite a while, but I've recently thought about loading up mods and giving it another go.  I've got a rough idea of the content I want, but I'm having trouble finding mods that support it.

The general theme I want is that my character could get herself tied up, but still have to try and fight her way through to get free, or at least get somewhere safer.  Specifically, I want any devices on her to hinder combat (with lighter devices having little or no effect, and more strict devices making a severe hindrance), but she should still be able to fight to some extent even when heavily bound.  (I'm not expecting her to win very often like that, but at least have some kind of chance - perhaps she can take on one bandit if she surprises him before he can put up a fight, if she's lucky.)

However, from what I remember of using DD mods in the past, it was one of two extremes, either they had very little effect on combat, or they made it impossible to even try and fight back and all I could do is run.  The only things I remember that had this kind of in-between effect were some of the collars from DCL that forced nudity, but I'd like a little more variety than just that.  Ideas along the lines of being able to kick or headbutt an enemy even with an armbinder or yoke, or plugs that can make spellcasting harder.

Are there mods out there that match what I'm looking for?  (Or does it exist in the base system already and I just don't remember it that strongly?)

DD has a build in leveling system for bound combat, but I've never really gotten into that myself. You can try to get some mods that boost unarmed damage, that'll make your kicks and headbutts stronger. Or you can install the Apocalypse spell pack and autocast cloak spells at the beginning of combat, but that's all I can think of so far.