SC Followers - Lara Croft - Jill Valentine - Ada Wong - NSFW Bodies Addon

SC Followers - Lara Croft - Jill Valentine - Ada Wong - NSFW Bodies Addon

View File

I have created NSFW bodies and adjusted color tones for the 3 followers Lara, Ada And Jill created by ShinglesCat or SC on patreon and released publicly recently.

you need only the original mod for the follower of your choosing out of these 3 or all 3 of them, the file includes them all but doesn't require all to function correctly, so if you just want jill, just get jill from the original patreon post and install this, it will work just fine.

Find The Required Original Mods Here : 

Ada Wong : https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-leon-ada-36623852

Jill Valentine https://www.patreon.com/posts/36056059

Lara Croft : https://www.patreon.com/posts/sc-lara-croft-38124074

i couldn't fix the hand seam, if u can do it, then do it and upload it or attach it to the soppourt page for this and i'll add it on the main page and thank you personally.

please consider supporting the orignal author, this guy'z work is just great.

install via mod manager or manually.

enjoy!

IMPORTANT NOTE

i have included fixed hands and feet models that will work perfectly and remove seams of hands and feet across ALL my follower mods not just this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the share! 

Can you tell us a bit more about how you went about doing this adjustments and making things compatible with nsfw body?

Also, if possible, can you make a thicc-er version of the nsfw body? or will we be able to use our own created bodies instead (say, basic UUNP body from bodyslide)? 

18 hours ago, ARonZ said:

Thanks a lot for the share! 

Can you tell us a bit more about how you went about doing this adjustments and making things compatible with nsfw body?

Also, if possible, can you make a thicc-er version of the nsfw body? or will we be able to use our own created bodies instead (say, basic UUNP body from bodyslide)? 

i just put the meshes from 4udik's body instead of the meshes of the original mod and did the same for textures, then i went into the game and checked to see what i had to adjust, then i kept the game open, opened the body and face textures that now existed and were expectedly mistmatched, and edited them by adjusting hue chroma, hue saturation, saturation, color temperture, contrast and white/shadow highlight strenght as well as color balance based on the approximate changes that i had guessed were needed in order to fix the mismatch (this is expermental approximation), then i alt-tabbed back into the game and quit to main menu, then reloaded the save with all of them naked for testing, and i would immideatly see the effects, its required to go back to main menu each time because otherwise the changes won't load and its faster than restarting the game.

for all of these changes i only used GIMP, i also tried fixing the meshes of the hands using outfit studio but it was out of my expertiese so it wasn't super succsessful even though it was improved from having invisble wrists :D.

if u want thikker bodies, you can use Manipulator which is a mod that lets you change some racial sliders including size of body parts as the body i used here has racemenu adjustments availble, but be warned, these changes will belong to your save file or maybe stored in ur mod folder or something, you'd have to take pics of the changes and apply them for each different playthrough.

forgive the grammar, kind of hard to keep it clean when ur writing 296 words per minute.

On 5/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, razzor69 said:

Wow this is fucking great thanks, my favorite are Jill and Ada, also i have more request can you do too for Aerith, Tifa? its been so long i wanna have them for my followers too ?

i haven't got the time at the moment but i explained how i created this in the reply i gave above i hope that helps :D.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i uploaded a new hands and feet fix, should align perfectly now, no seams, cheers friends :D. btw i'm a professionally recognized doctor now so i'm open to questions if u have any in that regard ;D, though i doubt you wanna be getting medical advise right here, LOL :D.

p.s i'm looking for immigration and work if any of ya fellas happens to be a pharmaceutical company CEO :D.

Edited by cantdownload22

Need Lara Croft port on SE please!

Edit: Ik the original mod has SE version I mean the nude version as well if possible.

Edited by Guest
Clarification
  • 3 weeks later...