good expression mod ?

43 minutes ago, qweasdzxc2 said:

right now i dont have any expression mod.        what is a good one ?

What do you mean by Expression mod?
Facial Expressions while having a Sexscene with Sexlab? That's a feature of the framework and can be modefied by yourself. Takes a bit of time tho.

You can use MFG Console and console Commands to apply Factial Expressions:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44596

or You can use MFG Binder and use MCM Menu and KeyBinds ( this also allows You to animate some Expressions )

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16930-tobi-mfgbinder/

ofc. if u want to use MFG Binder u still need to have MFG Console ( Binder is just extension to Console )

or You can just use RaceMenu Expressions... but u have to enter RM every time u want to change expressions

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

What do you mean by Expression mod?
Facial Expressions while having a Sexscene with Sexlab? That's a feature of the framework and can be modefied by yourself. Takes a bit of time tho.

and how you do that ?

12 minutes ago, qweasdzxc2 said:

and how you do that ?

simple.

You search for am npc of the gender whos expression you want to edit, then go to sexlabs mcm, under expressions.

Spoiler

1.jpg.d9205ddc70cf5fa9e9a62556870df42a.jpg

Look for which role the expression gets applied, normal, victim or aggressor (the 2 are for rape or aggressive scenes.)

Be sure to modefy at least 3 phases for one expression so it can change during animation stages. I usually use all 5 but 3 should be enough.

To test your changes you have to have an npc under crosshair and klick test on, in my case Gorr or myself. Both character a male tho, i would search for your opposite gender to text both expressions, male and female at the same time. (yes both gender get their own Expression.)

Play a little with the changes, you will get used to it quickly

Spoiler

3.jpg.fad871ba2a8829ae04026dd692c8fa8b.jpg

You can setup quite a couple possible expressions, i would suggest you make only 3 or 4. I have seen that my expressions get changed too quickly if i have more then that. makes screenshot making harder but if you don't care its your choice of course.

Spoiler

2.jpg.77fbf01ca0d98ae94e31caeca6912bae.jpg

Here you can see the phases i mentioned. For each phase you can edit an entirely new expressions, from normal, soft erotic, rolled eyes expressions ect. everything that's possible with racemenu is possible here.

Spoiler

4.jpg.03cafa7c04b44195e7c203365dd45adc.jpg

After you have what you wanted i suggest to export your expressions so you can load them everytime you start a new game and don't have to do the hard work again. Took me half an houre to be happy with mine, won't make it again and luckily we don't have to.

Spoiler

5.jpg.dea79284f610c634bf6f8bf1521ad795.jpg

Just if you are not aware, you have to klick apply facial expressions in the mcm or they won't get used.

Spoiler

8.jpg.324481c19afe92f572f47b8a261f3f21.jpg

That should cover it.

6.jpg