New Club Member NSFW video - test project and review of MS VE for making Sims videos.

Made this video on the fly trying Microsofts Video Editor to see what I could do with it.  Thought it would be a fun share and turned out not half bad for first attempt.

https://mega.nz/file/67g3xaYD#-f9Lrn3ZWrZjJw8w1YkJuY6s5zv3paYNdbewbOoGQ3E

f7RH2PS.png01.png.1a81164842886ee1c5bbc5fd2ac661e7.png

As per my review of MS Video Editor, which is included free with all Win10 versions I actually recommend giving it a try.  Its very very easy to use, allows timing with music and well its just very simply in a good way. My only real issue is how it catalogs images you use, where u can divide pictures all over the place based on the date and time, so you end up having to scroll all over the place to find the pictures you want for your project beause it doesnt put them in order even if you label them 1-10 in one directory.

Regardless its a free and easy tool to make Sims 4 videos I think based onym results above.