[Request] really need help we are stuck >.<

ahrimangame

Hi all!

Im making a jill themed char, and everything is going well except her hair! i have the best hair for her the left side of the hair need to be in back of ear like the original hair, i like the rest of the hair so i just need someone for me to edit the left side to put them behind the ear.

here is the picture of the hair race and jill! i hope someone is willing to help me since i cant find any other option and lack the skill to do it my self :/

PS: if you want tell me and i will upload the hair meshes separately for edit!

Thanx alot in advance

UPDATE: so kosukosu1 offered his help kindly and we been busy but since its his first experiment too we are facing problems! the first problem we have is that after he did edit the hair's mesh the hair is not in its position like the pic

post-14847-0-24289200-1368080556_thumb.jpg

the second is hair texture can someone explain us what to do about this 2 problem plz? :/

post-14847-0-87837200-1367300793_thumb.png

ok here is the screenshots! i did try my best to zoom in the hair so u can see all problems! if i zoom outside of the hair its just look like the normal hair!

i did check the new mesh in nif scope and its the one i want but ingame its the same hair from normal view with a line on it now (check jill side veiw pic)... im suspecting the problem is coming from the texture i guess the texture style should change based on the mesh too or it will cast the texture on the mesh :s

oh btw the left side of hair need a little adjustments, right now it will clip in top of the head and ear, but i cant say for sure until the texture is fixed so we can have a clear view of what is really there!

once again thanx alot for help we are almost there! hope someone can help us about the texture :s

EDIT: just looking at the hair in nifscope make me hyped to know im this close to the exact hair i want for my mod :D

EDIT: i did check ur page its nice! u got a wild fantasy which gives ur screenshots soull! btw the part "I rush into the bathroom,close the stall door and start fapping away," was hailrus  xD

whats that modern white studio that ur taking the screenshots inside?? would like to have the mod too :D

post-14847-0-76085400-1367398291_thumb.jpg

post-14847-0-58681600-1367398327_thumb.jpg

post-14847-0-70330800-1367398423_thumb.jpg

post-14847-0-99331900-1367398444_thumb.jpg

post-14847-0-34617900-1367403226_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

well i didnt really undrestand what your problem is

Anyway

The hair possibly is adjusted to x117 race

because when tou open it with nifscope has 1.17 scale

put this to 1 if you use a normal race

usally when you export hair and helmets they are exported to a 90 degrees position (i dont know how to solve this)

so if you want to tweak it

x is for height not z

y is for back front

z is for left right

you must do all the transform (in nifscope)to  the nitrishape and not to the scene root

-expand the scene root and you ll see it

-Perhaps your problem is in your esp - can you post that too

Archived