[SOLVED]Help Regarding SexLab Framework and PapyrusUtil SE and StorageUtil.dll

Hello Everyone,

First of all, thank you all for your help in advance. I am about to rip my hair out with this issue. I THINK I followed all the installation instructions, taken care of the load orders, and looked at proper compatibilities, and it seemed all was working well, until I installed Sexlab Survival SE. After that, both the Framework and the Survival SE mod keeps asking for correct PapyrusUtil as well as StorageUtil.dll (which I could not find anywhere in the relevant mods or plugins, or online), I tried downloading Papyrus Util SE and add it (both via MO and directly by adding it so SKSE/Plugins), but the issue persists, I think the load order is like what is described (SOS before Sexlab, so it is overwritten). Maybe I am missing something or somehting in my load order is wrong?

I am attaching the whole load order as .jpg for your perusal and review, two rows in order. Again thank you all for taking the time to review this and help me.

Modlist.jpg

• bartu93 changed the title to [SOLVED]Help Regarding SexLab Framework and PapyrusUtil SE and StorageUtil.dll