So i am not exactly sure what i am asking for help with since im not EXACTLY experiencing any major issues however i do encounter a few bugs during gameplay and so i decided to look at my Papyrus logs and............................. well you take a look.

To me this is a ton of glibberish however the nmber of times it has an ERROR is quite alarming to me. but considering that i have 168 mods installed i expect some error i just didn't expect so many. 

I think i am simply asking for help in resolving some of these errors and help make my game run a little better. I have no issues with removing or even adding mods if it can help. as for a load order well im not sure how i can easily pull it up. I can't find a list that i can just copy and paste. 

I am rather new to modding and have literally no idea what i am getting myself into with asking this question but hey i will take it as a learning experience. If anyone is able to help me reduce the errors i am getting it would really help me alot if you need more information i shall attempt to find it.

Needing Help with Papyrus logs - Skyrim Technical Support - LoversLab I had oringally posted this in the LE forum by accident so i am simply reposting here

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.3.log Papyrus.2.log

[05/02/2021 - 08:27:55PM] WARNING: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (1F00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Means:

- script hoslddthread.psc at one point in the past had a property named MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect

- this script was then attached to Quest or MagicEffect or Quest Alias(etc.)

- where you attach a script to something, you can also fill in script properties. You click a button in CK to do that. And you are suppose to fill in those properties or stuff doesn't work

- when you save your mod in CK, all this things, settings get stored in .esp(esm, esl)

- .... insert lots of time ...

- some1(mod author) changed script hoslddthread.psc and removed property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect. Because it didn't needed it anymore.

- BUT ... it forgot to update, refresh all cases where that script has been attached.

- mod (esp, esm, esp) still has in many places stored(quest, magiceffect, etc), that script has property named MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect

- In CK, you'd have to reclick everything where that script was attached and then save the mod

17 hours ago, Fotogen said:

[05/02/2021 - 08:27:55PM] WARNING: Property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect on script hoslddthread attached to HoSLDDThread00 (1F00B46F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Means:

- script hoslddthread.psc at one point in the past had a property named MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect

- this script was then attached to Quest or MagicEffect or Quest Alias(etc.)

- where you attach a script to something, you can also fill in script properties. You click a button in CK to do that. And you are suppose to fill in those properties or stuff doesn't work

- when you save your mod in CK, all this things, settings get stored in .esp(esm, esl)

- .... insert lots of time ...

- some1(mod author) changed script hoslddthread.psc and removed property MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect. Because it didn't needed it anymore.

- BUT ... it forgot to update, refresh all cases where that script has been attached.

- mod (esp, esm, esp) still has in many places stored(quest, magiceffect, etc), that script has property named MAGDragonPowerAbsorbEffect

- In CK, you'd have to reclick everything where that script was attached and then save the mod

OK i understood part of that what is the CK you are talking about?