Devourment Refactor Half Khajiit Race (Ohmes-Raht) Patch

Devourment Refactor Half Khajiit Race (Ohmes-Raht) Patch

View File

This patch will allow the Ohmes-Raht custom race to use the Macross style belly from Devourment Refactor with the correct textures.

Note: Because Ohmes-Raht uses the "Default Race" armor race workaround, this patch may cause other non-vanilla entities to use the Ohmes-Raht skin textures on the Macross style belly as well.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devourment Refactor
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:29 PM, Clintbeastwood115 said:

Heya @Macross. just want to tell you that with the newest updates the patch isn't working correctly anymore, at least for me? It isnt too much of a problem if you can check whats going on XD the last screenshot is with the newest 3bav2 update from devourment which works well just the equipables are not responding to her textures anymore :C

I'll take a look later tonight. Mark is often a much more prolific content creator than I can keep up with.

57 minutes ago, Clintbeastwood115 said:

no worries just wanted to let you know about it. :D 

Should be fixed now. Didn't realize just how much Mark was editing when he said he was changing form IDs a few days ago. Barring him restructuring the entire mod core again (hopefully not likely, to my knowledge this is the first time he has needed to do so) this will continue to work for future version.

2 minutes ago, Macross. said:

Should be fixed now. Didn't realize just how much Mark was editing when he said he was changing form IDs a few days ago. Barring him restructuring the entire mod core again (hopefully not likely, to my knowledge this is the first time he has needed to do so) this will continue to work for future version.

Awesome! 

640617007225765920.gif

• 1 month later...