NUDIST KEEPERS (NSFW KeeperRL Mod).

even if the monster are the humans themselves, sometimes they had to remember that they are part of nature, they are the lions, their enemies is nothing short than a pray, waiting to be killed by who ever's the fastest ~ blandida the nudist keeper.

if you wanted to be a nudist villain in keeperrl, this is the mod (or rather reskin) for you.

note that: i only made the gendered one, the other playable characters that is not either male or female (zombies and statue of creature "that's a secret for you to find out") will be clothed and not lewd, like ever, until the devs said otherwise.

*sidenote: some sprites may not look very sexy and/or may not catch the lewdness of it*

Q&A TIME!:

Q: what the f**k?, this ain't a real mod, this is a reskin!.

A: well... i'm more of an artist rather than a coder, i'm not expert at coding, i only repainted the images to look more naked, and it work just fine, sorry for having you disappointed, if there was someone willing to help me make it a mod, i'd gladly team up with them, only if.

Q: aoy, there are non playable characters that happen to be nudist after i install this reskin, you gonna make everyone naked?.

A: i... i didn't expect this to happen at all, but no, i only done the playable, if you saw a naked goblin and/or cyclopes, it's not me making unplayable characters nudist, i only make the playable characters who somehow share the same image file as the NPC nudist.

Q: hey, my favorite character/creature/keeper from my favorite mod ain't naked, you gonna fix this?.

A: first of all, i made the main, vanilla cast naked, and second of all, i don't own the game via steam, i got it on itch.io, so downloading and reskin mods ain't my thing, plus i can't get mods after Alpha 31 for some reason.

Q: hold ona second, you called this Nudist Keepers mod, yet those "NUDIST" keepers wear some form of armors, this is a scam!.

A: no, this is a reskin, not a mod, i'm not a programmer, like i said, i'm no expert on coding, and stop calling it a scam, i ain't stealing monies from anyone.

Q: WHAT THE S**T?!, THE SPRITES LOOK TOTALLY AWFUL!>

A: look, i ain't the most talented pixel artist out there, i just done my best to make it look good, ok?, good.

Q: i'm a nudist myself, and i say: you really ruined my day, you misrepresent nudism, not only that, but also upload this kind of stuff in the most disgustingly lewdness modding community on this internet, like nudism is about separating nudity from sexaul stuff, not the Be NaKeD and dO CriMe.

A: look, i know what nudism is, but i must admit i'm not one, i tried to do it in the most respectful way possible, maybe i over sexaulize it, maybe i am not good of an artist, i just done my best, ok.

Q: hey, when i extract the flies, one of them called "exhibitionism_keepers", are you gonna too another version?.

A:...kinda-ish?, maybe-ish?, sort of-...ish?.

Q: are you from *certain place or country*?

A: no, this one is private, can't tell you where, sorry.

Q: there's a password on the nsfw file, what's the password?, and why would you even do this

A: the password exist on readme file, and to keep you from being recklessly install it without using a brain first.

Q: F**K YOU AND I HATE YOU!.

A: well have a nice day to you too, kind sir/ma'am.

• 2 months later...