Need help with random ctd's on load

Hi. Just modded my skyrim and it 99% works, but have some random ctds...

When teleporting or entering house.

It should be my mods list from mo2: https://pastebin.com/SvZZrVV6

And this - load order from loot: https://pastebin.com/EkzUnY7C

And I added 3 NetScriptFramework crash logs.

Hope someone can help me to find what happens when I'm trying to come in.

PS Can it be because I'm trying to load with 5 followers? I'll try to travel with one-two and report if helps.

PPS Yes, notebook playing is ..., but I don't have any another variants in near future, so...

Crash_2021_4_24_20-7-31.txt Crash_2021_4_24_20-12-40.txt Crash_2021_4_24_19-57-40.txt

Elfx seems to conflict with light 2 of skyrim. In addition, the corresponding elfx plug-in has not been completely installed, and even has some errors. Please consider re installing elfx and removing light 2 of skyrim. At the same time, it is recommended that you try to replace the skse and delete the operation record of the user's document in the system. If there is still a corresponding problem, try again, I think you can try to solve the problem by repairing the lost unknown game volume with steam. At the same time, please take a look at the problems that you are told in your loottool. Please make sure that everything is the best

English is NOT my first language and I learned it by myself. Please, excuse me if I write something wrong or not understandable.

3 minutes ago, thotenecko said:

Elfx seems to conflict with light 2 of skyrim. In addition, the corresponding elfx plug-in has not been completely installed, and even has some errors. Please consider re installing elfx and removing light 2 of skyrim. At the same time, it is recommended that you try to replace the skse and delete the operation record of the user's document in the system. If there is still a corresponding problem, try again, I think you can try to solve the problem by repairing the lost unknown game volume with steam. At the same time, please take a look at the problems that you are told in your loottool. Please make sure that everything is the best

English is NOT my first language and I learned it by myself. Please, excuse me if I write something wrong or not understandable.

Thanks. I'm trying to delete some mods from my mod list and reinstalling some another. Then I'll try to recreate all patches, ...

What is light 2?

1 hour ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

When teleporting or entering house

[ 414]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 2C066D59, File: `Eli_Breezehome.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectDOOR(Name: `Door`, FormId: 00040BB2, File: `Skyrim.esm`))

I had a similar problem too, with another mod. He would send me to CTD every time I approached a door.
To solve try this:
  With Nifskope, import the nif in question (Eli_Breezehome door), check the position of the textures. Here how to do this:  How to apply Textures , double click on textures for see the route .

Once you have ascertained the path, check if the folder actually exists in Skyrim data \ Textures . If the folder is absent, you need to create it

If it is a BSA:

Unzip the Eli-Breezehome zip in any folder (however not inserted in skyrim data \ directory)

With this program  BSA Browser (with .BA2 support)   extract the BSA inside the mod folder . Copy the Textures folder into Skyrim data textures

6 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

[ 414]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: 2C066D59, File: `Eli_Breezehome.esp`, BaseForm: TESObjectDOOR(Name: `Door`, FormId: 00040BB2, File: `Skyrim.esm`))

I had a similar problem too, with another mod. He would send me to CTD every time I approached a door.
To solve try this:
  With Nifskope, import the nif in question (Eli_Breezehome door), check the position of the textures. Here how to do this:  How to apply Textures , double click on textures for see the route .

Once you have ascertained the path, check if the folder actually exists in Skyrim data \ Textures . If the folder is absent, you need to create it

If it is a BSA:

Unzip the Eli-Breezehome zip in any folder (however not inserted in skyrim data \ directory)

With this program  BSA Browser (with .BA2 support)   extract the BSA inside the mod folder . Copy the Textures folder into Skyrim data textures

Ouch... I already deleted it... Was going to use breesehome only before buy proudspire or lakeview, so using basic one is ok.

PS 100% mods should overwrite smim? or there are some exceptions?