Animation glitch *tiny man* (solved)

I'm having some trouble finding the cause of an animation glitch that has recently popped up for me: during any sex scene, my character shrinks really small (think just smaller than Thumbelina size, like double the height of a rug). At first I thought it was caused by a particular mod (originally thought pheromones mod) but it started happening with ANY sexlab animation anywhere. Disabling, playing, and re-enabling is sort of luck of the draw if you will (to be fair, I am going over just sexlab mods and not ALL mods as I have close to 200 mods and I do have quiet a few just visual ones so I'm going over what I believe to be more likely the cause of conflict). Now, as a note, when I get forced shrunk to tiny it throws/ spams a "non existing object warning with id" for jcontainers like crazy (log file got up to 45mb on one instance), and I notice that it usually has about 3 different id numbers that pop up (so far). The newest mods I've used are Floppy SOS and a Tera armor mod from nexus. On that note; I do notice that floppy SOS does output lots of info in logs and can create many unused elements within a save file. This is a mod that I didn't have any issues with function but due to it's nature may be cause???? Hard to tell as I'm no expert on mods and reading logs (looks very intimidating/ confusing). This could be a simple conflict (has been a case in past modding with tons of research and help; Thank you Loverslab community!) and as such, I will post my mod list for now as a start and look so see any information that is needed when I return from work.

Thanks in advance.

loadorder.txt

Something definitely got messed up: I removed Floppy SOS and reinstalled the xpmse, hdt physics extension, and sos hdt (used extension as it's requirement of sos hdt, normally I use hawt hdt smp physics and I did try with this one as well). Now animations play and about 1 in 3 animations has me going "invisible"; I seem to disappear and I can't find my character anywhere in the scene but setting my scale makes me pop back in for a bit before going again. I'm getting none of the warning missing object id spamming. 

Papyrus.0.log

From 5.12MB logs...

[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] ERROR: Failed to read basic script data for ActorBase attached to  (FF0009FC)
[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] ERROR: Unable to load object 0x4B7F5220 from save game
[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] ERROR: Failed to read function call/return message from save game
[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] ERROR: Failed to read function call/return message from save game
[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] ERROR: Failed to read suspended stack from save game
[04/24/2021 - 01:23:19PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

This save is screwed and any saves you made from it are as well, go back to earlier saves and test them until you find one that doesn't fill papyrus logs with messages of suspended stacks and dumping stacks or use a save editor and look through earlier saves if you know how to find crashed or looping script issues that way.

It maybe you are expecting way to much from the game but I didn't look at load order.

Yes, that save I trashed and didn't try salvaging at all. The second post/log file is from a new game with no floppy sos. I tried a new game, each, with 2 different hdt setups and no more spamming missing object warnings like crazy but I still went small/ disappeared from the scenes. I may be expecting too much from Skyrim..... I had tried to work with SSE but to no avail (tried getting some LL mods to work for 2years, thanks to the people from LL, and no dice). When I went back to LE I was able to get much better stability and play for longer with no crashes and even then, they were usually easy fixes. HOWEVER, I do believe I have about the same list and number of mods for LE as I did for SSE and I understand at their core they are very different and handle differently. I will work and removing mods that were more for flavor and not something I mind not having. If you don't mind viewing my mod list at the top of the post and give me your opinion, that would be most appreciated. 

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I too am having this issue. I also use Sexlab Utility+. I've got mine load SLSO and have all the patches I need for my mods to be work the way they are supposed to. I've started a brand new game multiple times. At this point probably just gonna get rid of Sexlab Uitl+ and any that depend on it.