[Search] Mod that adds "pushaway" to unarmed attacks/power attacks (Fuz effect)

Hey,

I found this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31693?tab=posts&BH=0

but it is quirky and seems to break alot of stuff because of the way it is implemented.

Now my question is:

anybody know a mod that adds pushaway and or Unrelenting Force effect in a similar way to unarmed attacks? can be via per or spell, dont care, I just neeeeed that :D

in general: mods that make melee combat more worthwhile (I do it mostly naked so it has to be more powerful or it has no point :( )

thx alot! 

(for Oldrim/LE...)

I tried to apply effects to unarmed Attacks in Yamete and ended up utilizing a Cloak for it. Havent found a different way 

Create a Cloak that applies a Spell with an OnHit Script attached to it. When triggered, cast the Fuz Spell on the Target of this Spell. Make sure to Condition the Event propeerly to only fire when the Attacker has the Cloak Spell currently equipped

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I found this mod:

but it is quirky and seems to break alot of stuff because of the way it is implemented.

Now my question is:

anybody know a mod that adds pushaway and or Unrelenting Force effect in a similar way to unarmed attacks? can be via per or spell, dont care, I just neeeeed that :D

in general: mods that make melee combat more worthwhile (I do it mostly naked so it has to be more powerful or it has no point :( )

thx alot! 

(for Oldrim/LE...)

The Gauntlets of Epirius mod does that!

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I found this mod:

Now my question is:

thx alot! 

(for Oldrim/LE...)

Interested to know what that breaks, I would never have thought of adding the effect to the PC directly.

I can kind of do this with CK by duplicating the Werewolf Knock Back

Spoiler

image.png.cc62a4e2ba0fdffaa72698f939850a2e.png

And creating a new enchantment using this with an IsPowerAttacking condition

Spoiler

image.png.e70c3e1818689df6f24c06b1150d6cec.png

And attaching this to the Unarmed Weapon also had give Unarmed a Name and an enchantment value

Spoiler

image.png.be1ed7763adc6485bb680f546c5d598f.png

I had assumed the game automatically equipped the "Unarmed" weapon when you engaged in unarmed combat but apparently not. I have no idea the purpose of this weapon, I had to name it so I could find it using Help in console (I did realise after doing that I could have just looked in xEdit.. it's 1F4 btw but I don't expect it would have shown up as an inventory item without a name) added it with console and equipped it.

Results
(quality reduced for size)

Spoiler

35 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Interested to know what that breaks, I would never have thought of adding the effect to the PC directly.

hmm, when I installed the mod my PC was suddenly male.... so I took this as a "in general" bad sign :)
also it broke my 3D teeth and it took me hours to make them work in the first place. 

maybe I panicked, but I also did not feel like trusting the mod, also with the mod author himself stating that he would have done it differently today.

35 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I can kind of do this with CK by duplicating the Werewolf Knock Back

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cc62a4e2ba0fdffaa72698f939850a2e.png

And creating a new enchantment using this with an IsPowerAttacking condition

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e70c3e1818689df6f24c06b1150d6cec.png

And attaching this to the Unarmed Weapon also had give Unarmed a Name and an enchantment value

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.be1ed7763adc6485bb680f546c5d598f.png

I had assumed the game automatically equipped the "Unarmed" weapon when you engaged in unarmed combat but apparently not. I have no idea the purpose of this weapon, I had to name it so I could find it using Help in console (I did realise after doing that I could have just looked in xEdit.. it's 1F4 btw but I don't expect it would have shown up as an inventory item without a name) added it with console and equipped it.

Results
(quality reduced for size)

I admit, all these solutions are very nice, but at the moment I m focussed on my naked defeat mod and just dont feel like custom building another thing for now, so I basically just hoped for a good solution that already exists and might (at best) require a small tweak. 

The mod above seems to do that, just could not test it yet.