New to this - Interactive poses

So I'm trying to make interactive poses, I set the start and end of a pose properly (cooldown, penetraition, etc.), but I cannot manipulate the penis in game!

I have no idea how to make it work, does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?  I really can't explain much that will make sense, so you'll just have to explain how the heck interactive poses function because it's driving me bonkers!

You can't actually manipulate the penis directly, it will only interact with whatever it's attached to. Generally, what you try to do is hover your mouse over certain body parts until the cursor changes to a hand, then you can grab and thrust. If she likes it, she'll cum, and you'll get to see all of your end loops.

I know.. Too much work, and not enough fun. That's why there's a sequencer.

The penis can only be manipulated from the penetration part of the loop once connected. Hip ,neck ,upper body ,jaw open and penis rotation are the main manipulators that can be edited in the penetration loop . An easy way to figure out for yourself: if it snaps back to place in the penetration loop, then then it can't be edited. 

The alternative, (and a path most people choose eventually) is not to make it interactive at all, just an animation set instead. It gives you full control over every bone, and them some (like objects in certain rooms, clothing, etc..)

15 hours ago, uXa said:

The alternative, (and a path most people choose eventually) is not to make it interactive at all, just an animation set instead. It gives you full control over every bone, and them some (like objects in certain rooms, clothing, etc..)

Yep, "interactive" poses are largely rubbish.