[mod] Womb Tattoo Flags

These are really nice, not to mention they fit my favorite species of space-sluts so well, but about half of the emblems are so small and with such thin lines that it's really hard to see the details. Is it possible to make them larger or thicker-lined? (hopefully without making them look like crap)

18 hours ago, Zorlond said:

These are really nice, not to mention they fit my favorite species of space-sluts so well, but about half of the emblems are so small and with such thin lines that it's really hard to see the details. Is it possible to make them larger or thicker-lined? (hopefully without making them look like crap)

Unfourtunately I just pulled these from Pivix and recolored them. I lack the artistic skills to feel confident in altering them to be thicker without ruining them.
Also I just realised I should credit the artist

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/28/2021 at 12:30 PM, Railgunner2160 said:

For those with issues with the localization file from this screwing up way to many things I've created a new version that DOESN'T contain the entire stock localization as well as the lines needed for the Womb Tattoo Flags. If the mod author is still around feel free to include it in any updates you may want!!

In 3.4, this mod causes name glitches for asteroids and potentially other things. Took me an hour to track it down. This custom localization file fixes this issue afaik.

On 6/5/2022 at 8:38 AM, mikovic76 said:

In 3.4, this mod causes name glitches for asteroids and potentially other things. Took me an hour to track it down. This custom localization file fixes this issue afaik.

Glad it helped!! I put it up here incase somebody ran into that issue and was looking for a solution to that problem!