Sexlab Defeat animation tag issues

I've been trying to figure this one out by myself for an hour to no avail, so I seek the elders help.
I have the "Animations by Leito Aggressive" and the "Billyy_HumanDD" animation packs (as part of the respective animation packs).

In the Defeat animation settings, I've selected "Aggressive, AggressiveDefault" as tags for female on female (futa characters). With these tags, Defeat only uses Leito aggressive animations, if I had the "Bound" tag, Defeat uses all of the Billyy animations but NOT the Leito ones since there's no "bound" tag in Leitos.

My issue is, both Leito and Billyys animations have the "Aggressive, AggressiveDefault" tags, but for some reason it only chooses the ones from Leito, how do I fix this? I do have set it to "require all tags".

Oh and if I use Sexlab Tools, and change the tag during the animation to "Aggressive", it'll display both Leito and Billyys animations. Does this happen because when the animation starts, it's detecting that I have no Yoke / Armbinder / Cuffs? That would make sense, but it wouldn't make sense the fact that I used to see Billyys Armbinder / Yoke / Cuffs animations without having them equipped, but now it suddenly doesn't work anymore.

ScreenShot12.png

• 1 year later...
On 4/22/2021 at 3:56 AM, devildx said:

Remove the tags so Defeat will use all agressive animations as in the description when you hover the cursor/select over it.

How do you actually do this? MCM says use the default R key while hovering but nothing happens. Can't seem to remove the tags at all