Hi, I have been looking (not much in fact), tattoos for FO4 of the FG body but I have not found, does anyone know by chance if there are tattoo packages for this type of body?

1 minute ago, zarza said:

Hi, I have been looking (not much in fact), tattoos for FO4 of the FG body but I have not found, does anyone know by chance if there are tattoo packages for this type of body?

It might be like pubic hair.....You have to adjust it in Looksmenu.

:exclamation:

39 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Puede ser como vello púbico ... Tienes que ajustarlo en Looksmenu.

:exclamación:

in that way? I mean the tattoos are not mod?
haha i'm lost
I mean I want a tattoo mod for the FG body haha

5 hours ago, zarza said:

I mean I want a tattoo mod for the FG body haha

Any tatto mod outthere that work for cbbe will work for fusion girl (or any other body) provided they are looksmenu overlays.

At worts you will need to adjust a little the tatto for yourself (in looksmenu, when you select the tattoo you will see an option saying transforn that let you move it) but usually it not needed (unless you certain want to change it, of course)

17 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Oh ... Bueno, hay muchas modificaciones de tatuajes .......

Ahí tienes......

oh thanks but i just want for my character

15 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

Any tatto mod outthere that work for cbbe will work for fusion girl (or any other body) provided they are looksmenu overlays.

At worts you will need to adjust a little the tatto for yourself (in looksmenu, when you select the tattoo you will see an option saying transforn that let you move it) but usually it not needed (unless you certain want to change it, of course)

ooh okay, thanks, could you send me some as an example ?, I'm something new in this

8 hours ago, zarza said:

ooh okay, thanks, could you send me some as an example ?, I'm something new in this

The mod linked above works fine for characters, don't let the "captives" part trick you. You can apply them throught looksmenu like any other overlay.

If you want something more classic i use this one with FG without any problem 

But there's an entire tatto category in nexus, simple looks for the ones that are looksmenu overlays (almost all as this is the most common way to add them in game)

9 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

The mod linked above works fine for characters, don't let the "captives" part trick you. You can apply them throught looksmenu like any other overlay.

If you want something more classic i use this one with FG without any problem 

But there's an entire tatto category in nexus, simple looks for the ones that are looksmenu overlays (almost all as this is the most common way to add them in game)

Thanks, I'm going to install that package, see how I'm doing