Dialogue driven scripted sex scenes

So I recently did my first great playthrough of Fallout 4 using mods and got to about level 70 odd before crashing so hard and so often I switched to using MO2 and finally got modded Fallout working again.  I didn't really delve into the sex side of things but I did try out enough to know I want to be using Raider Reform School and Wasteland Dairy Framework/Invictus Blade's Family Planning Enhanced. I am currently using Just Business for the slave mechanic but I know there are other options out there and I am prepared to be convinced.

I have followed the installation guide for AAF (the most up to date one) and I will be doing further research but fundamentally the whole home button and num pad system is unintuitive and more complex than I'm looking for. I'm not going to be ungracious, it's amazing work. I just think/hope that maybe someone has developed a system similar to Skyrim's Flower Girls for sex?  I know that Fallout's dialogue system is restrictive so I get why a dialogue driven experience might not have been developed. Maybe I've been spoiled by Flower Girls and Amorous Adventures.

If there isn't a dialogue driven experience is there a romance quest line like Amorous Adventures had? To be clear I love the writing for Piper, Preston, Curie and Cait as it is. Though I feel guilty as fuck that Macready doesn't go back to be with his sick son. 

There are however npcs that would suit romances in Fallout 4 that don't have them. (I always side with the railroad, on my last playthrough I tried using the Outcast and remnants mod to save Haylen and have her be a follower but that mod made Preston a villain so I uninstalled it. Still looking for a way to avoid her dying when the brotherhood falls.)

Apologies for noobieness but I did look to see if anybody had mods to to recommend like flower girls or amorous adventures and the closest was a wishlist from years ago.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:33 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

So I recently did my first great playthrough of Fallout 4 using mods and got to about level 70 odd before crashing so hard and so often I switched to using MO2 and finally got modded Fallout working again.  I didn't really delve into the sex side of things but I did try out enough to know I want to be using Raider Reform School and Wasteland Dairy Framework/Invictus Blade's Family Planning Enhanced. I am currently using Just Business for the slave mechanic but I know there are other options out there and I am prepared to be convinced.

I have followed the installation guide for AAF (the most up to date one) and I will be doing further research but fundamentally the whole home button and num pad system is unintuitive and more complex than I'm looking for. I'm not going to be ungracious, it's amazing work. I just think/hope that maybe someone has developed a system similar to Skyrim's Flower Girls for sex?  I know that Fallout's dialogue system is restrictive so I get why a dialogue driven experience might not have been developed. Maybe I've been spoiled by Flower Girls and Amorous Adventures.

If there isn't a dialogue driven experience is there a romance quest line like Amorous Adventures had? To be clear I love the writing for Piper, Preston, Curie and Cait as it is. Though I feel guilty as fuck that Macready doesn't go back to be with his sick son. 

There are however npcs that would suit romances in Fallout 4 that don't have them. (I always side with the railroad, on my last playthrough I tried using the Outcast and remnants mod to save Haylen and have her be a follower but that mod made Preston a villain so I uninstalled it. Still looking for a way to avoid her dying when the brotherhood falls.)

Apologies for noobieness but I did look to see if anybody had mods to to recommend like flower girls or amorous adventures and the closest was a wishlist from years ago.

SEU by Ego Balistic allows you to walk up to someone & ask for sex. Very immersive, IMHO!

:thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

SEU by Ego Balistic allows you to walk up to someone & ask for sex. Very immersive, IMHO!

:thumbsup:

Yeah I found that out after creating this post. Of course whether the AAF will actually work is something I don't know but everything seems to have installed correctly