English voices for Dragonborn

Elaneith

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry if I don't post this where it should be, but actually I don't know where I could ask this...

Anyway, I'm french and I haaaaaaate french version of... all games and series and movies! So I always find an original version. Skyrim and Danguard are in english with french subtitles and I search Dragonborn english voices but I just can't find it whatever where I search (in my skyrim and dragonborn files too)! So I would like to know if someone can help me to find english voices for Dragonborn... Please, I think you can imagine how skyrim in french can be an horrible nightmare... T-T

Thank you!

Halstrom> I tried, but I need french subtiles (not because I don't understand but because is far more relaxant). That's my problem I don't want all the game in english just npc voices.

Ark truth> sorry I forgot that rule so I would like a vostf of TES V Dragonborn. I'm really sorry, it was not my inttention, still, if you know an other way to have voices in english but subtile in an other language, I'm listening.

Ps: My game has NOT been hack! I prefer precise it. I bought both Skyrim and dlc on steam!

Set on steam the language to english let it download, go to your skyrim directory to Data ,and find "Skyrim - Sounds.bsa" put it in a different folder , then reset the language to french , then just put the bsa file back to the folder ,replace the one that will be there and the should do it . french UI and subtitles with English sounds .

Archived