Sex Screenshots - Post your ingame adventures here!

where can I find that "particular" body in the pics? also in MissyB vid? or is that a strap on retextured?

the Marissa body is BNB http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047/?

and my PC Blue is T6M http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45162/?

the strapon of futa peni i get it from amra72 and i use his futa mesh to make own strapon set.

the strapon is this attachicon.gifStrapons Amra72.rar

You're da man....... or woman... I don't know..............  anyway thanks a lot :D

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been playing around a bit with Coito Ergo Sum, and spent most of my time pissing around with the non-sex related side-missions for some ungodly reason. Still, I had to update my Sexlab components anyhow, so I got a few shots while testing things to make sure nothing borked.

post-209844-0-71803100-1423986450_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-39800500-1423986473_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-71605100-1423986488_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-46926000-1423986503_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-81366000-1423986522_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-84976300-1423986537_thumb.jpg

Never could figure out how the hell to get her hand to match the texture color of the body. The DDS is the proper gun-metal grey, and the race's hands are set to that model and the proper DDS in both GECK and Nifskope. Shit, I don't think I even think I have the bronze colored texture in my Data file anymore. Weird. Anyhow, aside from that, sorry for the uglies. She is an old Xbox 360 FO3 character I converted over, so my options for not looking rancid were limited. And then I uglied her up even more by giving her a dead eye.

Nice pics. How'd you get the ARES cybernetic limbs?

The metal plates on the outside are a separate mesh from the rest of the body, so I just deleted all the ones I wasn't going to use, and then removed the pieces of the remaining meshes so that I just had the arm and lower back. Then I just scaled them up a bit and deformed them in 3DSMax to match the body I imported in to serve as the base and reskinned it. That was probably a mistake, and I should have reduced the body - because now I have texturing issues on the body and the "ridges" of the metal plates have lighting issues where I reduced the polygon count. I was only half-through creating it (and doing a lot of testing with the Neelo body) when I started a new playthrough to test - and it worked "good enough" to where I got sidetracked by other projects - but it's not in any way "done" yet.

Very nice Donkey!

Its odd though, I don't remember an occasion where either of my female "slut" toons ha sever been rapped by a feral.

ok maybe once, on my test SewerSlave character. Its how she escaped from slavery. While the pack was raping her, Dermont came in for his money and they ate him LOL.

I think there was a easter egg on Sexout Breeder that involved a feral - near the nuclear test site I believe.

Edit - I appear to be 3 years too late.  I now feel rediculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jonas_opines: I assume you enable the pose for each actor then just shimy them into place using X & Y axis controls?

I think that's how the poses would work best, but I only ever used single actor poses... and know nothing. :P

Lukaslegend: Is your character one of the Fallout Overhaul models? Actually that looks like women of the wasteland.
I ask because I want to work on making a decent looking "Sheva" from Resident Evil 5 without ripping content.