CTD during island cutscene.

TheJuice

So I fixed everything that was wrong cosmetically (hair eyes and all),  but now I have a different issue.

I realize this is probably a system problem, but i need some clues or something.

After I take the fort back with the Tribal women and Celestia is killed, the sanctuary cutscene begins.  Now everything is just fine up until the speech is over and everyone gets ready for the huge group worship.  A few bodies load but then BANG, crash.  I lowered the settings to very low,  use the 4 GB patch, installed a stutter remover, and played the game in the lowest resolution possible in a window instead of fullscreen, I get a little further in the scene (more women load) but it stil crashes.  If I really just can't get passed this point with my current computer then I'm afraid I can never finish this mod :(  (which sucks cause it's fucking radical).  Does anyone have ANY advice to get this thing to play?  I've removed every mod except enhanced water and birthsigns expanded.  Is their a console command that can skip this cutscene so I can at least continue with the plot or am I fucked?

please and thanks.

Sorry to see your post so late JJx2  :( .

Worse for worse, we can skip the sequence, so don't worry.

I'll start by disrobing completely my char before entering the temple. Save just before that and make sure you removed all clothes/weapons/armor.

What mods are you using?

with Vtoy active I only use Fubdament and birsthsigns expanded, moonshadow elves, better looking redgaurds (I like playing as a hot black chick for CLS),cobl and a few cobl dependents (a cool farm, real thirst/hunger) and enhanced water.  Also like 3 DMRA BBB+BB outfits.

I deactivated everything after I experienced the constant crash except enhanced water,  but since I couldn't get it to work I deactivated Vtoy and then installed some lovers mods with a male character.

If I wanted to play this again (I have no prblem starting over if I can't load my previous game for some reason) could I just deactivate all my lovers plugins and reinstall Vtoy, or do I need to get rid of every trace of lovers?  Like go into folders and nuke whats installed?

If I can't get it to work by disrobing how can I skip the obviously awesome gangbang scene?

LPK shouldn't be an issue, it's just redundant with CLS but they can coexist. COBL on the other hand is most certainly your culprit as this is extremely unstable.

Worse for worse, type COC VT5AS2 before entering the sanctuary and you'll be at the end of the CS.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived