Alternate defeat/submit spanking version

Is there a version of defeat or submit where the aggressor uses only spanking animations?. Possibly a version where it escalates from a simple naked over the knee spanking using a hand before getting to a point where the victim is in a pillory and the aggressor continues the hand spanking before moving to a whip or paddle.

I don't want to do a case of removing all of the other animations and leaving just the very few spanking animations we have.

7 minutes ago, riicky83 said:

Is there a version of defeat or submit where the aggressor uses only spanking animations?. Possibly a version where it escalates from a simple naked over the knee spanking using a hand before getting to a point where the victim is in a pillory and the aggressor continues the hand spanking before moving to a whip or paddle.

I don't want to do a case of removing all of the other animations and leaving just the very few spanking animations we have.

In the case of Defeat you can set the tags to define what kind of animations it should pull. for this you would set the tags to pull your spanking animations

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

In the case of Defeat you can set the tags to define what kind of animations it should pull. for this you would set the tags to pull your spanking animations

The downside to this like I said is the very small and limited amount of spanking animations there are. In Sexlab alone I think there are around 3 that it'll use. I have one set of spanking animations that allows me to select a NPC and choose to either do an OTK spanking or pillory spanking on either myself or the NPC. The only other spanking animation that I've seen is one belonging to the punishment section when your character is in the pillories. so it's very limited.

19 minutes ago, riicky83 said:

The downside to this like I said is the very small and limited amount of spanking animations there are. In Sexlab alone I think there are around 3 that it'll use. I have one set of spanking animations that allows me to select a NPC and choose to either do an OTK spanking or pillory spanking on either myself or the NPC. The only other spanking animation that I've seen is one belonging to the punishment section when your character is in the pillories. so it's very limited.

Try Cobalt