[Request] Converting the SexLab Necrophilia LE mod to SE

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Durrindan said:

I wish there was an equivalent of this mod in SE as well.

There is something pretty much identical functionality wise? Try SL Defeat. When weapon is sheathed, sneak to a body and select "search" as usual, but you'll see a "dead option" menu that contains necro plus others. Remember to enable dead options in Defeat MCM.

hmm.... It is very old, made for SL1.58... it is just scripts, so if the scripts are made correctly it should work without any problems and without any problems, as long as you use loose files or repack the bsa.

I tried it. The game crashes.

53 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If it works, its ok, but there is no glory in unpacking a .bsa... 

True but it takes some experience to know how to do stuff like that, and while easy for us it still requires a tool and the knowledge where to find and how to use it.

Its one of the basics and it should be mentioned in every guide about porting. But after reading the typical guides for porting mods we end up in a discussion about the 43/44 Header.... Since there is no other reply of Fly I think it is working. So we have another satisfied customer.

It's working guys ! Download everything, use the kindness of Pfiffy ! And where have you been before, Pfiffy. . I appreciate your modesty , but for me you are great. Like Alexander the Great.  No, like Reginald 001 .  Thanks !  :)

50 minutes ago, Fly000 said:

It's working guys ! Download everything, use the kindness of Pfiffy ! And where have you been before, Pfiffy. . I appreciate your modesty , but for me you are great. Like Alexander the Great.  No, like Reginald 001 .  Thanks !  :)

I'm porting mods for a while now and I'm sure that nearly everybody that plays Skyrim SE with SL mods has a port with my name on it in his load order. But the main work was done by the original authors and the big ports have all been a community work. In your case I have just been the one that answered your post. 

I haven't played SE yet. I installed it and that's it. I used to only play LE. Therefore, I am not familiar with SE very much. I'm currently going through Fallout 4 . I will pass it, then I will take it seriously - Skyrim SE.

• 1 month later...