So DaddyPika's cheat mod on the steam workshop has yet to be updated, and its pretty much the only cheat mod for the game it seems, anyone on here with CK3 modding experience (and of course free time and the will to do it) want to create one for here (or even for Steam)? Its kinda hard to "cheat" in this game with the console being such a pain to get too now so a mod like this is pretty useful

23 hours ago, 420Edon said:

You just have to press ` to open the console

Maybe i haven't tried in a bit but I definitely remember that doesn't work and you have to launch the game in debug mode to access the console. Did they change it?

7 hours ago, ieraceu said:

I use Daddy Pika and it works fine. It hasn't been updated as there's nothing that needs to be fixed.

Weird. It doesn't work for me. None of the options show up. Do you have the northern lords dlc?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 4:57 AM, Fiives said:

Maybe i haven't tried in a bit but I definitely remember that doesn't work and you have to launch the game in debug mode to access the console. Did they change it?

There are mods which allow you to turn on debug mode part way through the game, although keep in mind there are some things you cannot do easily even with with debug mode (gene editing etc). I use (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2221716058&searchtext=free+console+access) which gives a button in the top left you can press to enable/disable debug mode.