[REQUEST] Zeroda's DMC Stylish BBB Animations?

saddad

Is there any chance someone can re-upload them (onehandidle, onehandfastforward)?

The original megaupload links were busted, and Zeroda's inactive since 2012.

Any help is much appreciated! :shy:

:P i really hope i can help with this lol.

For those people looking for this i have them but its in a pile of 6-8 oblivion installs existing in my harddisk, and i have no time to look for it since i have work.

But ill get to it, somehow.

Is there any chance someone can re-upload them (onehandidle, onehandfastforward)?

The original megaupload links were busted, and Zeroda's inactive since 2012.

For those people looking for this i have them but its in a pile of 6-8 oblivion installs existing in my harddisk, and i have no time to look for it since i have work.

Easy.

I can get it from your computer :D

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance someone can re-upload them (onehandidle, onehandfastforward)?

The original megaupload links were busted, and Zeroda's inactive since 2012.

Mailamea can you upload your _1stPerson and _male folders and link them here? I will try to dig the anims out on my own. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mailamea,it's wrong.

I am sorry to say,but it's KSTN stylized onehandidle bbb.

Check some of flingingfeces's videos,the animation shows that the right hand is behind of the left,but your .kf makes left hand behind of the right one. 

Also,the actual animation makes the characters swing their chest back and forth exaggeratedly,not only slightly up and down.

And I found that your file size is the same as kstn stylized bbb onehandidle.kf,which I've downloaded before.

Mailamea,it's wrong.

I am sorry to say,but it's KSTN stylized onehandidle bbb.

Check some of flingingfeces's videos,the animation shows that the right hand is behind of the left,but your .kf makes left hand behind of the right one.

Video link?

And I found that your file size is the same as kstn stylized bbb onehandidle.kf,which I've downloaded before.

To be honest that means nothing considering how small those files are to begin with.

Archived