Attractive scores not showing up

Hello! 

I updated my WW along with my game before the current update (the one with bunkbeds) and now when I hover over sims in the relationships panel, there no indication of their how attracted they are to them or what their relationship is (like if I'm playing as a sim and I hover over the sim's sister, it doesn't say sister anywhere). It only lists their job, spouse, and three of their traits even if they have more. Is this a WW issue or could something else be causing this?

Thanks in advance!

~Vio

2 hours ago, violeteyes said:

and now when I hover over sims in the relationships panel

I think this is the problem here (I just clued in when you said that you couldn't see relatives).

You won't see some details by just hovering over the sim in the relationship panel. You actually have to click on the sim in the relationships panel and then click on "Open Sim Profile". That's where all details are kept including WW Attraction.

34 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I think this is the problem here (I just clued in when you said that you couldn't see relatives).

You won't see some details by just hovering over the sim in the relationship panel. You actually have to click on the sim in the relationships panel and then click on "Open Sim Profile". That's where all details are kept including WW Attraction.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much! 

I found it! : D

Hope you have a good day/night!