• 1 month later...

thank you so much for this mod. It works great, and I love DAR, thanks for incorporating this into it.

I have an issue with two of the last three animations though, the ones that play between 90-95 and 99-100.

All the other animations work, but those two start up real quick and then stop.

I'm sure this isn't necessarily your problem as those animations aren't yours. I noticed a similar problem on the SE port of the original one you linked. I thought it was just that mod, but now I see it's this one as well.

I can't seem to find those animations anywhere else. Do you have any idea where they might be? Or do you know what could be causing my issue?

Edited by jb136
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 10:29 AM, SIMODS said:

is there any way to make it compatible with Devious Devices? Right now it breaks Devious Devices animations (armbinder etc.).

I suppose it may be possible with DAR.

All you have to do is edit the _conditions file. 

For instance:

NOT IsFactionRankEqualTo(1, "Devious Devices - Integration.esm" | 0x029567) OR
NOT HasKeyword("Deviously Cursed Loot.esp" | 0x0BA432)

The faction check >=1 is when a DD animated event is playing, and the Keyword check for armbinders.  This is by no means a comprehensive list or best way to do it, just what I've found works with minimal effort.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, jb136 said:

thank you so much for this mod. It works great, and I love DAR, thanks for incorporating this into it.

I have an issue with two of the last three animations though, the ones that play between 90-95 and 99-100.

All the other animations work, but those two start up real quick and then stop.

I'm sure this isn't necessarily your problem as those animations aren't yours. I noticed a similar problem on the SE port of the original one you linked. I thought it was just that mod, but now I see it's this one as well.

I can't seem to find those animations anywhere else. Do you have any idea where they might be? Or do you know what could be causing my issue?

I got similar issue. But for me it seems like they are overlapping, one plays and then another plays suddenly and stops and the first one continues.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 11:05 PM, arshesney said:

Aroused Sexy Idles SE - DAR version

View File

Got permission form Black714 to post this version, original mod: TDF Aroused Sexy Idles Plus - Sex Effects - LoversLab

Uses Dynamic Animation Replacer to have actors play the aroused idles, that means: no plugins, no scripts and no need for FNIS/Nemesis.

Install with your favorite mod manager and done.

Support for both SexLab and FlowerGirls Aroused, included animations are for SSE.

Customization

It is possible to customize arousal levels by editing the _conditions.txt files with notepad:

Reveal hidden contents

_conditions.txt are found in meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions, checked from the highest numbered folder (31570) to lowest (31564), first one to apply wins.

meshes\actors\character\animations\DynamicAnimationReplacer\_CustomConditions 
- 31564 (41-60 arousal) 
- 31565 (61-70 arousal) 
- 31566 (71-80 arousal) 
- 31567 (81-90 arousal) 
- 31568 (91-94 arousal) 
- 31569 (95-99 arousal) 
- 31570 (arousal 100+)

sample condition (31570):

IsInFaction("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(99, "SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x0003FC36) OR
IsInFaction("ArousedRedux.esm" | 0x0003FC36) AND
NOT IsFactionRankLessThan(99, "ArousedRedux.esm" | 0x0003FC36)

the number is the arousal level, in this example the animation would only play when the level is not lower than 99, that means arousal 100+ for any female.

If you want to restrict to player only make it look like this:

IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm"| 0x00000007) AND 

or make it that idles only play in a player home:

CellHasKeyword("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000FC1A3) AND 

Credits

Leito86 and red3113 for the animations, Black714, Kamo1 and TheDriedFinger for the original mods.

Permissions

Feel free to expand or redistribute condition sets.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dynamic Animation Replacer
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Is this mod have any issues with conflicting with other DAR animations?  It randomly stopped working.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:41 AM, agiz19 said:

looking at these idles in HKX poser and anims in first three folders are the same as in the next 4 folders, the only difference is arousal value so the same anim will play at 40 or 80 arousal value.. Is this intended or ...?

On 4/2/2021 at 2:59 AM, arshesney said:

No, sorry, I probably packed the wrong folder. Uploaded the fixed version.

Hey can we double make sure this was uploaded properly none of the precursor animations before the full on masturbation ones at the end actually differ, was wondering if you could check this out.  I just downloaded and checked through HKX Poser too 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:01 PM, Devil44 said:

I got similar issue. But for me it seems like they are overlapping, one plays and then another plays suddenly and stops and the first one continues.

Probably because you are exposed. That will increase the arousal significantly. You can turn it down so it wont increase too much when being exposed or being around naked men (greybeards robes are considered naked) 

I just turned something off in the general setting so that time rate is locked at 10. This means arousal will increase by 10 each day.

Exsposure at 2.

And exposure rate multiplier at 1. 

In other words each day (24hrs) will tick 10 to arousal, 12 hours will tick 5, so after 5 days, arousal is at 50. 

Edited by airnox

Hello this is a great mod thanks~

But I have some problem: your aroused animation will overwrite the sexlab animation, what I mean is when the character are playing sexlab animation( or someone's else) they will suddenly stand up and play the  aroused animations, I need to use sexlab hotkey to reset it so that the character can keep going. How can I fix this thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 9:49 AM, Pandoriux said:

you can add condition for player only or player and npc in the "_conditions.txt" of each animation folder. 

I'm not sure how to do this. :( I definitely prefer player only (I want to have as much control over remotely adult-themed content as possible, since I don't live alone). Based on another DAR mod, is this what I need to add: "IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000007)"? do I need to simply paste it in the conditions, or is there a specific way to integrate the phrase? Thank you in advance!

20 hours ago, AyamePasse said:

I'm not sure how to do this. :( I definitely prefer player only (I want to have as much control over remotely adult-themed content as possible, since I don't live alone). Based on another DAR mod, is this what I need to add: "IsActorBase("Skyrim.esm" | 0x000007)"? do I need to simply paste it in the conditions, or is there a specific way to integrate the phrase? Thank you in advance!

Page 1 at the top, the author already gave you examples in the spoiler. But yes, that basically it

Edited by Pandoriux