• 1 month later...

And so ... I installed only this mod and what is needed.
Animations are misbehaving. For example, animation in the range of 90-95 starts and then stops, then starts again and stops, and so cyclically, abruptly ends.
If you start a dialogue with an NPC that is trying to start an animation, then the animation during the dialogue will work correctly.
Does anyone see the same thing? It seems that several people on the last page also had this problem.

I checked many different versions of this mod and this problem exists with all versions, and also the problem is not in the animations. I even tried using "SexLabAroused Redux" it's not about the arousal mod. I tried to rearrange the esp in different places, it made little sense, since I installed only the necessary mods to check the performance, but this also did not help.

I'm really in a stupor, I don't understand why the animations break with both the DAR version and the normal version. It's some kind of magic. Both versions pass the arousal test, but as I said, I tested several versions of mods for arousal.

I also tried to add the missing idle file and this PARTIALLY solved the problem, but the NPCs can still stop playing the animation, or they can start floating left and right during playback, like on rails, as if one animation makes them move, but another one is playing, and the character can also freeze in place. But besides all this, the animations seem to have become more loopy. Still can't watch it...
I'll leave a couple of links in case anyone wants to fix it.

Edited by Soldream
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2023 at 7:07 PM, Soldream said:

And so ... I installed only this mod and what is needed.
Animations are misbehaving. For example, animation in the range of 90-95 starts and then stops, then starts again and stops, and so cyclically, abruptly ends.
If you start a dialogue with an NPC that is trying to start an animation, then the animation during the dialogue will work correctly.
Does anyone see the same thing? It seems that several people on the last page also had this problem.

I checked many different versions of this mod and this problem exists with all versions, and also the problem is not in the animations. I even tried using "SexLabAroused Redux" it's not about the arousal mod. I tried to rearrange the esp in different places, it made little sense, since I installed only the necessary mods to check the performance, but this also did not help.

I'm really in a stupor, I don't understand why the animations break with both the DAR version and the normal version. It's some kind of magic. Both versions pass the arousal test, but as I said, I tested several versions of mods for arousal.

I also tried to add the missing idle file and this PARTIALLY solved the problem, but the NPCs can still stop playing the animation, or they can start floating left and right during playback, like on rails, as if one animation makes them move, but another one is playing, and the character can also freeze in place. But besides all this, the animations seem to have become more loopy. Still can't watch it...
I'll leave a couple of links in case anyone wants to fix it.

Hey I think I found a solution to your problem (I presume you use Skyrim SE), try putting the attached ESP to the bottom of your load order and tell if it works for you.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp

Edited by nepnep
On 3/13/2023 at 7:36 PM, nepnep said:

Hey I think I found a solution to your problem (I presume you use Skyrim SE), try putting the attached ESP to the bottom of your load order and tell if it works for you.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp 736 B · 3 downloads

If you were here, I would hug you. This ESP fixed this problem. Thank you very much! I struggled with this problem for a while. And so... I opened it in ssedit but I can't figure out what it fixes. Could you tell me what these changes do?

9 hours ago, Soldream said:

If you were here, I would hug you. This ESP fixed this problem. Thank you very much! I struggled with this problem for a while. And so... I opened it in ssedit but I can't figure out what it fixes. Could you tell me what these changes do?

All it does is stop letting NPC enter other idle anims that would be happening in normal game and dont affect player character (like scratching, looking around, shifting leg weight etc) basically turning mt_idle into a loop and it also doesnt let NPC change animation from current mt_idle if you speak to them while they are idling, if they have to turn though it will change for a dialogue idle (for example mod named Live Action has several aroused dialogue idles too)

Also feel free to share the solution in other similar mods if you want :)

Edited by nepnep
4 hours ago, nepnep said:

All it does is stop letting NPC enter other idle anims that would be happening in normal game and dont affect player character (like scratching, looking around, shifting leg weight etc) basically turning mt_idle into a loop and it also doesnt let NPC change animation from current mt_idle if you speak to them while they are idling, if they have to turn though it will change for a dialogue idle (for example mod named Live Action has several aroused dialogue idles too)

Also feel free to share the solution in other similar mods if you want :)

I will send a link to this file to several places, thanks again.
By the way, since this disables animations during a conversation, these animations will not be played?
1lin 2lin 

Is it possible to allow changing animations in the dialog? When the dialog was started, the animations worked as they should while the dialog was running.

Edited by Soldream
On 3/16/2023 at 7:58 PM, Soldream said:

I will send a link to this file to several places, thanks again.
By the way, since this disables animations during a conversation, these animations will not be played?
1lin 2lin 

Is it possible to allow changing animations in the dialog? When the dialog was started, the animations worked as they should while the dialog was running.

So for me the issue was that once I fixed the idle issue it literally just stopped when I was talking to anyone and NPC went into their default skyrim idle animation. They would still perform their dialogue idle anims if they have to turn to speak to you first. You can open my esp with sseedit and just delete Standing from idle animation section and see how it will be for yourself.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The main problem I had with this mod, and why I eventually opted to stop using it, was that it was overriding any other idle animations my character would otherwise do. So the whole idea of "dynamic" animations was basically wasted, as none would trigger anymore except the sexy idles. It's nice, don't get me wrong. But eventually you want some variety.

If only there was a way to make it "coexist" with other idle animations, instead of just taking over them.

Maybe if someone knows how...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have the same problem with the animation being interrupted.

NoAnimResetNPCTest.esp

I can’t download it because it’s no longer available from the link above.

Could you please post this file again, since it has been deleted. I hope he will solve this problem. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...