2 Dumb 2 Fix. Help Appreciated

Please can someone help me?

It seems like the only game/mods that meets my (subtle cough) "unique" needs, is Skyrim.

But in order to use just ONE SINGLE mod that catches my attention, I'm told that I need first download a list of mods that's longer than the circumference of the sun.

And even when I attempt to download every mod on this list, some links don't work/are no longer available/are outdated/no longer exist/404 error/file not found/does not compute/etc.

But even when I think I've got everything I need to make this mod work... I load the game... And after searching the entire map... ... Nothing!

But even after I think I've fixed the problem... I load the game... And this time the building appears (Getting hopes up)... I enter the building and interact with the characters (It's looking good)... I can accept quests, purchase and sell (Yes, yes, yes!)... I go to try on the bondage gear I've bought... ... ... ... ... ... ... IT'S INVISIBLE AND THE ANIMATIONS ARE BROKEN! (with a capital EVERYTHING!)

I would love to play Skyrim with all the bondage mods installed, but I am clearly to dumb to get it to work properly. If anyone knows how to give me step-by-step instructions on how to get "Laura's Bondage Shop" to work, then I'm at your mercy. (And when I say "step-by-step", I mean "S. T. E. P.  D. A. S. H.  B. Y.  D. A. S. H.  S. T. E. P.", even if you think it's so obvious that it's not worth mentioning... Don't leave it out)

I have to find a way to make this game work with bondage mods, because it's the only game that even comes close to the amount of detail I'm looking for in a bondage based game.

Thanking my future saviour in advance.

Edit:

???I know it sounds lazy, but is there any chance that someone has created a setup using all the mods and tools related to Devious Devices, so that when you install it, it's all ready to just load up and play?

Because I just can't wrap my head around all the mods and tools that need to be downloaded, and all things that need to be done before I can even load the game up to play.

I just want to be able to install "Laura's Bondage Shop" into "Skyrim" and play it, I am far from smart and my "accident prone" nature extends into the virtual realm, meaning that everything I try to attempt just breaks horribly.

I've already broke several games in my Steam Library beyond repair, to the point that I can't even load them up anymore.

I nearly broke Skyrim once, so I uninstalled it and deleted all the files that were left in the Install Folder, I'm just hoping that it'll work again when I reinstall it.

But if I could reinstall it, download and install "DD" & "LBS", and just hit play without having to watch months of tutorials on how to use tools, mesh skins, and replace models... That would be a lot easier on my lone braincell.

Unless anyone knows a game with similar bondage mods that is a lot easier to install and play?

What i can gather form the info i got from you is, that you might have missed to run Bodyslide?

For the Animations it would be good to know what your FNIS Log looks like..

Sorry only basic infos from me here, never used this mod and i don't have DD anymore.

Edit:

How about use cursed loot instead? Its basically the same thing with more features and highly customizational also it should work with the newest versions of it's dependency's.

Oh my...

First of all... WFT is a "FNIS Log"? (Just to give you a hint as to how utterly hopeless I am)

Pretty sure I downloaded the "Bodyslide" mod it told me to.

And actually being able to find the "dependencies" is part of the problem. A lot of mods don't seem to update the links to the current versions of the "requirement mods", so the link is either outdated or just simply doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Chuppathingy said:

Oh my...

First of all... WFT is a "FNIS Log"? (Just to give you a hint as to how utterly hopeless I am)

Pretty sure I downloaded the "Bodyslide" mod it told me to.

And actually being able to find the "dependencies" is part of the problem. A lot of mods don't seem to update the links to the current versions of the "requirement mods", so the link is either outdated or just simply doesn't work.

So.. the log is basically everyting FNIS Tells you when you run it. 

Bodyslide is a Tool, you need to actual use it once it is installed, otherwise Outfits won't have your Body Preset or not even have meshes since they need to be build with it for some mods. DD is such a mod that's why your gear is invisible.

To speed this up i would recommend to check some guides up. I would just retell the info they can give you much better.

Here for bodyslide
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Bodyslide:_Guide_and_Tutorial

here for sexlab

And for the heck of it since i link this one most of the time with it (Don't use ANY Mod there if you run Legendary Edition. just read the infos if you need them.)

If you mean with lauras shop this one

Every link i klick on it works.. So might be a browser problem?

Thank you, I'll try these out.

Edit:

Oh god my brain hurts.

I'm used to installing mods through Steam Workshop, not all these external tools and multiple downloads stuff.

Is there a similar game with similar mods that would be a lot easier for me to install?

Cos this is like trying to untangle all my controller wires for my 5 different consoles.

I think I bit off more than I can chew on this one. But thanks anyway.