Skyrim SE: Mod dialogue shows up as ellipses. Please destroy my load order (screenshot within).

I'm very new to this and throwing a bunch of stuff together. Everything seems to be working, no errors or conflicts when I run FNIS. When I check out my mods on the in-game list, the dialogue mod, which I added after getting only ellipse for "aftermarket" options, and the SOS-futa aren't checkmarked, and I'd like them to be working. I've been trying to search around for answers, maybe I don't know the right terms to search because I can't find anything. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

load_order_2.png

14 minutes ago, Sager41 said:

From my understanding, your load order is a mess and if my eyes don't fail me (it's late so it can be i missed something in your load order) you are missing some requirements . Did you run loot and checked a Guide before you started modding the game?

These 2 should tell you anything you need to know about modding the game properly no matter which version you have.

21 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

From my understanding, your load order is a mess and if my eyes don't fail me (it's late so it can be i missed something in your load order) you are missing some requirements . Did you run loot and checked a Guide before you started modding the game?

These 2 should tell you anything you need to know about modding the game properly no matter which version you have.

Thanks for this. As far as missing some things, entirely possible. I made sure to download anything the mod said it needed (and then anything those mods said they needed, and then...) but it was a lot of things in a small amount of time. Yeah, I'm sure my load order is horrendous.

6 minutes ago, Sager41 said:

but it was a lot of things in a small amount of time.

Never do that. At least not with mods you don't know might become messy in their installation. I would always start with a solid foundation, which means every complex mod you might be interested in would have to wait until you have a stable game with only the basics of the basics.

Once you know the base is ok you can start to ad some mods at a time. if it has many dependencys include them and see if the game runs.. I would recommend to use alternate start to speed up your testing. 

(and if my eyes don't fail me now you are in dire need of the unoffical patch. It is needed for sexlab )

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Never do that. At least not with mods you don't know might become messy in their installation. I would always start with a solid foundation, which means every complex mod you might be interested in would have to wait until you have a stable game with only the basics of the basics.

Once you know the base is ok you can start to ad some mods at a time. if it has many dependencys include them and see if the game runs.. I would recommend to use alternate start to speed up your testing. 

(and if my eyes don't fail me now you are in dire need of the unoffical patch. It is needed for sexlab )

I'm starting to get that its not all "plug and play." Oh well, I appreciate the links you gave. I will start there for sure.