1 hour ago, SpiralMaster said:

Didya sleep? 

Yeah, multiple times. the last thing this mod does is Brenuin saying "We'll see" after I tould him that he is ugly. No further dialogue. He still follows his vanilla behaviour and stays in the tavern.

On 3/30/2021 at 2:33 AM, SpiralMaster said:

No SE, unfortunately, but it's unbelievably simple coding. Other races? Yeah sure, if I find any fun opportunities.

Hey so I'm currently building a playthrough on SE and would really like to have this mod in my load order. When you say it's simple coding, do you mean it would be simple to convert or simple to make in SE? And either way, any tips for a complete beginner having a go at it? ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant seem to get any of this mods dialogue to work. Keereva and Talen has no new dialogue after I give him the gems, and Breniun does nothing after I tell him he pollutes the town, even after I tried both options. I got this loaded last on my load order so nothing should be overwriting anything. I tried PM'ing the Mod author and hes never responded, so I have no idea what to do, except uninstall it....

Alright I'm mostly back, had some work to take care of! 

Right now I haven't much motivation to continue the project, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to ideas! 

From what I can tell, I see a lotta people with difficulty even able to start the mod. The strange part to me is how bare bones the mod is, all it needs is a requirement that you have done a quest for Keerava (the marriage one), and you have the right gender.

I have difficulty setting up NPC cutscenes properly, and another one having bed sex happen only if the two actors are in the same room, and there's so many programming hurdles that keep on stopping me from just writing fun sex.

11 hours ago, SpiralMaster said:

From what I can tell, I see a lotta people with difficulty even able to start the mod

Interestingly enough for me Brenuin's quest works just fine *if* the scripts are extracted from the BSA, so that might be part of the issue for some people - I've seen that happen (way too often) before where skyrim is finicky about scripts being in a bsa, I'm not 100% sure what the issue is - I've packed loose mods more then once where the textures and models will work just fine being in the BSA (no lack of mesh crashes or missing textures), but scripts just refuse to cooperate and actually function while packed.

(Just as a side, the Rolff one could be interesting if he also had interactions with elves aswell.)

^Also this edit to the dialogue view seems to fix where Rolff would not speak to the player. (after this edit all scenes played for me correctly)

Clipboard01.jpg

14 hours ago, SpiralMaster said:

Strange, also nice job piecing it together.

Hope it helped if even a'little, mods like this which allow there to be more interaction then just "one text line, play animation" or "cast spells, play animation" make a huge difference in enjoyability/fun.

• 2 months later...

Ok so first of all I wanted to say i really like the idea behind the mod, however I have a problem. Also before somebody asks, yes i have looked around this thread for answers and even though I technically found them my miniature brain can't figure out how it works. I have the same problem with Rollf. I talk to him, agree to the handjob, he says ... and nothing happens. I have found an answer talking about the esp file but I have no idea how to do this. Please if anybody knows a way to help, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ach, I'd be happy to write on it more, I had tons of ideas about which path went where, with the Bartender plotline involving roping in other customers (optionally), talking to the guards in whiterun about the squatting problem and ending up getting blackmailed, and just more rolf plot
The only problem was all the buggy scripting! I'm terrible at this stuff, though I have fun writing it, people can barely get the thing to work. 

On 10/9/2021 at 5:47 PM, SpiralMaster said:

Ach, I'd be happy to write on it more, I had tons of ideas about which path went where, with the Bartender plotline involving roping in other customers (optionally), talking to the guards in whiterun about the squatting problem and ending up getting blackmailed, and just more rolf plot
The only problem was all the buggy scripting! I'm terrible at this stuff, though I have fun writing it, people can barely get the thing to work. 

As far as I can tell, your biggest problem is that the SE .bsa format is different from the LE .bsa, and as a result the game just can't find any of the mod scripts unless the .bsa is unpacked.

There are a handful of other errors I encountered with some brief testing

1. If you already have 3 ale in inventory when Brenuin is supposed to ask you for them, the dialog option to give them to him is already available
  2. Brenuin specifically asks for 3 ale, and the dialog to give him the ale is only available if the player has at least 3 ale items in inventory, but the dialog script calls the ShowGiftMenu function and will accept literally any alcohol item given in any quantity
  3. The dialog to have sex with Angrenor is only available when the quest ArgoniansAreMadeForRolff is on stage 60, which is the stage after talking to Galmar and before talking to Rolff again - technically it can be accessed, but it makes no logical sense
  4. While on stage 60, Rolff can still forcegreet the player and ask for sex - logically, he should instead confront her about talking to Galmar at this stage
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 5:35 AM, brewmasterhal said:

As far as I can tell, your biggest problem is that the SE .bsa format is different from the LE .bsa, and as a result the game just can't find any of the mod scripts unless the .bsa is unpacked.

There are a handful of other errors I encountered with some brief testing

1. If you already have 3 ale in inventory when Brenuin is supposed to ask you for them, the dialog option to give them to him is already available
  2. Brenuin specifically asks for 3 ale, and the dialog to give him the ale is only available if the player has at least 3 ale items in inventory, but the dialog script calls the ShowGiftMenu function and will accept literally any alcohol item given in any quantity
  3. The dialog to have sex with Angrenor is only available when the quest ArgoniansAreMadeForRolff is on stage 60, which is the stage after talking to Galmar and before talking to Rolff again - technically it can be accessed, but it makes no logical sense
  4. While on stage 60, Rolff can still forcegreet the player and ask for sex - logically, he should instead confront her about talking to Galmar at this stage

Thanks for all the input! 

Considering I'm a layman to mod packing, what's the best method of sharing this mod for LE?

No promises, but with your error reports I might consider looking into fixing them in the new year.

It's flattering that you'd look through this mod, considering all the effort you put into the thief translations.

7 hours ago, SpiralMaster said:

Thanks for all the input! 

Considering I'm a layman to mod packing, what's the best method of sharing this mod for LE?

No promises, but with your error reports I might consider looking into fixing them in the new year.

It's flattering that you'd look through this mod, considering all the effort you put into the thief translations.

If in doubt, you can always upload the mod as loose files.  Mod managers do a really good job of keeping track of the files that are installed as part of a mod, so using a .bsa to corral them isn't as necessary as it once was.  Even big mods built by teams of people like Sexlab and DD don't use .bsa archives for their SE releases.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Despite how old this mod is, @Lilzt3hcat notified me the reason behind all the errors everyone was getting. It's an easy fix, thankfully!

image.png.338dae11be9bf1dc585840451d0222df.png

I doubt I'll return to the mod, but if I ever get down bad enough, I'd give it another shot.

(Keerava was mostly done and was about having the innkeeper of bee and the barb into your reluctant lover, Windhelm was about being bullied and passed around by all the racist nords, and the beggar in whiterun was basically making it impossible to live at your own home without getting railed every day, and going to the guards woulda just ended up with all the corrupt guards taking advantage of you)
I was always a fan of reluctant brats in nsfw.