Argonians Are Made For...

View File

This is a set of lore-friendly nsfw dialogue questlines based around vanilla NPCs. 
While initially the first two quests are about Argonians, I'm always willing to branch out if there's something fun enough.

This mod's about pushing your luck. A lot of corruption stuff mindwarps the protagonist and makes her unrecognisable by the end, but where's the fun in that if you're not getting the original uptight asshole to sleep with you, so I wanted to keep the personality the same even when things get more and more perverse.
well, that and lizard tits.

I'm slowly figuring this all out, the dialogue writing is fun but the coding is like shoving pencils up your nether regions. Fancy animations and cutscenes will hopefully be possible down the line.

CONTENT
Rolff - Stand up to the racist! What could go wrong?
Requirements - Argonian race.
Step by Step -

Spoiler

Talk to Rolff outside in winterhold, reluctantly accept. Talk to him inside Candlehearth, don't walk away. After that he'll want sexy-times with you every day (or start it yourself every 4 hours). If you get tired of him, tell his brother what's been happening. But if you're too reluctant to open up, Rolff'll punish you later.
There'll be more content soon.

Keerava - I'm not a big fan of NTR, so expect Talen to just be out of the picture for this one. Make the innkeep serve the Dragonborn.
Requirements - Do their favour, be a guy.

Step by Step - 

Spoiler

Talk to Talen-Jei after doing his favour. He'll leave to go to Whiterun's Bannered Mare, talk to Keerava and grope her chest. After that, you can order drinks until you bend her over a table. Again, more content soon.

Brenuin [Beyond WIP] - Shame a beggar in the streets, and reluctantly offer him a place in Breezehome until you work off your moral debt and get your stuff back. 

Requirements - Own Breezehome

Step by Step -

Spoiler

Tell him he pollutes this town. It'll skip a little so you can let him stay in Breezehome, he'll stay in your home from 8pm-8am and ask you simple favours. If you let him sleep in your bed too much, he'll push his luck.

Credits to Thief for the inspiration, I'm a fan of how the protag is written.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

This looks hot. I often play an Argonian. I'm guessing by the end of this I'm going to be some kind of public fuck-toy in the mod?

Bugs/Feedback:

1:Rolff is in Windhelm, not Winterhold.

2: I'm playing an argonian female and I can't get Rolf to do anything. When I say "Fine" he says "..." and nothing happens. I can't find anything else to agree to, and no sex scene starts.

Sex and such work for me now. ❤️ Love the dialogue and protests and implications. Would be particularly embarrassing if I worked for the Imperials in the civil war.

That could be something vulgar. You CAN'T join the Imperials if you've let Rolff dominate you. He forces you into the stormcloaks instead. Opportunities to play my cards wrong and make dumb decisions like this is hot!

Thanks for all the support! I'm a writer, not a coder, so it's nice to hear all the praise. 

Anyway STUCK LIST:
I mean...
TO DO LIST:
Rolff - Find out how any random guard can approach the player. Create more scenarios and dialogue.

Keerava - Find out how to get NPCs to bone together, write more dialogue, find out how to lead dialogue into traveling into sex 
Brenuin - Figure out how to sleep to progress a quest, figure out how sex can happen after sleep.

General - Figure out threesomes. And I'll try and dig into how to create cutscenes that mesh with sex in the future, I'm pretty jealous of Thief's ability to have both dialogue and sex at the same time.
If I have any new character ideas I'll just write for 'em. 

All's looking good so far! Only hangups this time is two things. Guards and Objects. 

Damn things have been a pain in my ass. I want to figure out how any guard can approach a Rolff-Dragonborn, how a Breezehome Owner gets fucked when they interact with their bed instead of being asleep, and how the innkeeper's assistant talks to you whenever you sit down on a barstool.

22 hours ago, MonVert said:

Maybe tell Keerava that if she becomes your slave you'll let her off the hook from paying the Thieves Guild? ?

Makes a hidden appearance!  If you've completed the thieves guild blackmail questline, you can tell Keerava during a dialogue unlock that Talen sold her family out to the thieves guild because "she's too bold".
I love how lore-fitting it is so I gotta credit you for giving me inspiration. 

She isn't too happy about that one, and it helps the writing next time you'll harrass her.

3 hours ago, SpiralMaster said:

Hm, him leaving the room shouldn't impact the questline, considering Keev is scanning for the setstage. 

Something in your game isn't letting the quest move along, which is strange.

the first version of the mod worked fine, it stopped once i updated to 0.0.3. I tried resetting quests, changing states, reinstalling the mod, changing load order, checking if it'll work on a new character and no luck so far. Any ideas on how to check what might be affecting the mod?

EDIT: Ok i skipped the first dialogue with "setstage f500c508 10" i assume the questid depends on load order so it wont work for everyone but my issue is resolved, apprecieate the help.

EDIT 2: Well it still doesnt progress on its own, but at least i can move stages with console.