Hello, I just can't figure it out the mod itself. I mean, after a starting a mod my PC placed in a player's home as it should be, I get free from restraints, unlock the door, but there is no other further quest to come. Is it devious start that short? Should I go Helgen to expect a vanilla start of Skyrim?

I have chosed the alternative way of starting my game by having my character locked in devices. Got my character placed wherever I chose in bdsm, but there is no further objective what to do...

The mod works great, but I would like to get more familiar what it does after and how to integrate it into Skyrim story objectives

On 6/16/2022 at 10:58 PM, Player5005 said:

Hello, I just can't figure it out the mod itself. I mean, after a starting a mod my PC placed in a player's home as it should be, I get free from restraints, unlock the door, but there is no other further quest to come. Is it devious start that short? Should I go Helgen to expect a vanilla start of Skyrim?

I have chosed the alternative way of starting my game by having my character locked in devices. Got my character placed wherever I chose in bdsm, but there is no further objective what to do...

The mod works great, but I would like to get more familiar what it does after and how to integrate it into Skyrim story objectives

There is nothing more to it. It just works as fast way to get player locked up and dropped somewhere. The Bound At Home quest is just some simple experiment I made when I was learning modding. In future I may at least add some simple quest which will guide player in escaping device (like Immerslave had), but for now I'm more occupied with my other mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 11:46 PM, ihatemykite said:

There is nothing more to it. It just works as fast way to get player locked up and dropped somewhere. The Bound At Home quest is just some simple experiment I made when I was learning modding. In future I may at least add some simple quest which will guide player in escaping device (like Immerslave had), but for now I'm more occupied with my other mod.

i loved the bound at home it would be nice to have more options for it diffrent locations like i was caught by the gaurds and they bound me up and threw me in a cell where you would have to struggle free before using the bed

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2022 at 5:02 PM, badbat111 said:

i loved the bound at home it would be nice to have more options for it diffrent locations like i was caught by the gaurds and they bound me up and threw me in a cell where you would have to struggle free before using the bed

Cool idea. Its given a few ideas for what other starting options could be.

Robbed & abandoned.

Spoiler

The player's character was robbed while traveling the road. But before they left the thief, or thieves bind the player's character & abandoned them. After abandoning the player's character, they hear what sounds like the thieves getting attacked by something. Gaining control of the character, can either try to find the thieves body to find away to escape their bounds. Or head to the nearest town to get help escaping the bindings.

Drunken bet.

Spoiler

The player's character remembers making a bet with another drunken local, but being drunk themselves, cant remember what the bet was, or what happened. The player's character wakes up, naked, bound & gagged in the wilderness. A note nearby reading how the NPC got board & headed back to the inn, with the player's character's belongings for safe keeping. The player's character can either; head straight to the inn & find the NPC to get free, & get their belongings back, this loses the bet.  Or, find a way to get free before heading the the inn, to get there belongings back & win the bet, getting a reward of some sort after.

Escape room (dungeon)  

Spoiler

The player's character was exploring a hidden dungeon, & came across a room filled with bondage & sex toys. Exploring the room some more, the the player's character decides to play with some of the toys, & locks them self in some of the bondage gear. This locks the dungeon down, & a note appears, explaining; the player's character is now in a escape room. To get free they'll have to explore the room, & solve some puzzles.

Taught a lesson by the companions. 

Spoiler

Someone payed the companions to intimidate the player's character. After the job was done, they reveal they would get payed a bonus if they do a little extra. The companions then bound the player's character before leaving. The player's character then has to free themselves.

Sleeping in a alleged haunted house.

Spoiler

The player's character entered an abandoned house needing rest & sleep.  At some point the player's character wakes up to find they are in the main room with their arms & legs tied up, by a rather playful & kinky ghost. The ghost explains that; normally she'd just scare off intruders, but something was different with the player's character. The ghost tells the player's character they can enter the house freely, as well as sleep in the house on conditions; 1; they keep the house tidy, & 2; the ghost binds them every time they entered the house, & freeing them upon exiting.

Outcome;

1: Reject the deal. 

The ghost is rather disappointed by this. With the ropes moving on their one they binds the player's character further, Once fully restrained, the ghost teleports he player's        character outside. The player's character finds that the house has vanished, & leaving them to find their owe way out of their bindings.          

2: Accept the deal.

The ghost becomes over joyed at this, wasting no time she removes the player's characters arm binding before possessing the player's character, starting a masturbation           scene. After ending, the ghost apologises, saying she got caught up in the moment, mentioning that she hasn't had a playmate for so long. The ghost rebinds the                     player's character's arms behind their back, followed by her leading the player's character to back  to the bed, where she adds more restraints. Fading to black, & returning       control of the character, now being morning.   -  From here: every time the player's character enters the house, the ghost asks how the the player's character like to be               restrained; light or heavy, & what items they'd like to be bound in. Or if they like the ghost can choose. Or so; randomly upon entering the house, the player's character             starts to masturbate. This being the ghost possessing them, before binding the character without choice in the items.

Bondage with a friend.

Spoiler

A friend came to visit the player's character at home. At some point they got into one of their bondage games, this time who could escape from their bondage first. The player's character's friend won, & decided to bind the player's character even more before leaving. The last thing they said was they'd get someone to check in on the player's character later, before leaving. The player's character then has to find a way to escape their bindings, within a time frame. Nearby is a note written by the player's character's friend, that isn't able to read until free. 

Outcomes: 

1:  Once the player's character escapes, a few NPC's enter the house. Starting dialogue with the player's character. They reveal that the player's character friend sent them            to check in on the player's character.  

2; If the player's character doesn't get free in time. When NPC's enter the home, they read the note. After which a number of sex scenes start. Once the last scene ends, one          of the NPC's frees the player's character, before leaving. 

The note reads along the lines of; The player's character that wants the NPCs to have sex with them, with nothing off limits. After they're finished, they are to free the player's character.   

The player's character says to themselves; how they will need to get payback on their friend later.  - Perhaps getting payback could be a story/quest later?  

Sorry only had the first 2 when started writing, my mind got carried away.

19 hours ago, CrazyOne said:

Robbed & abandoned.

Reveal hidden contents

The player's character was robbed while traveling the road. But before they left the thief, or thieves bind the player's character & abandoned them. After abandoning the player's character, they hear what sounds like the thieves getting attacked by something. Gaining control of the character, can either try to find the thieves body to find away to escape their bounds. Or head to the nearest town to get help escaping the bindings.

Drunken bet.

Reveal hidden contents

The player's character remembers making a bet with another drunken local, but being drunk themselves, cant remember what the bet was, or what happened. The player's character wakes up, naked, bound & gagged in the wilderness. A note nearby reading how the NPC got board & headed back to the inn, with the player's character's belongings for safe keeping. The player's character can either; head straight to the inn & find the NPC to get free, & get their belongings back, this loses the bet.  Or, find a way to get free before heading the the inn, to get there belongings back & win the bet, getting a reward of some sort after.

Escape room (dungeon)  

Reveal hidden contents

The player's character was exploring a hidden dungeon, & came across a room filled with bondage & sex toys. Exploring the room some more, the the player's character decides to play with some of the toys, & locks them self in some of the bondage gear. This locks the dungeon down, & a note appears, explaining; the player's character is now in a escape room. To get free they'll have to explore the room, & solve some puzzles.

Reveal hidden contents

Someone payed the companions to intimidate the player's character. After the job was done, they reveal they would get payed a bonus if they do a little extra. The companions then bound the player's character before leaving. The player's character then has to free themselves.

Reveal hidden contents

The player's character entered an abandoned house needing rest & sleep.  At some point the player's character wakes up to find they are in the main room with their arms & legs tied up, by a rather playful & kinky ghost. The ghost explains that; normally she'd just scare off intruders, but something was different with the player's character. The ghost tells the player's character they can enter the house freely, as well as sleep in the house on conditions; 1; they keep the house tidy, & 2; the ghost binds them every time they entered the house, & freeing them upon exiting.

Outcome;

The ghost is rather disappointed by this. With the ropes moving on their one they binds the player's character further, Once fully restrained, the ghost teleports he player's        character outside. The player's character finds that the house has vanished, & leaving them to find their owe way out of their bindings.          

The ghost becomes over joyed at this, wasting no time she removes the player's characters arm binding before possessing the player's character, starting a masturbation           scene. After ending, the ghost apologises, saying she got caught up in the moment, mentioning that she hasn't had a playmate for so long. The ghost rebinds the                     player's character's arms behind their back, followed by her leading the player's character to back  to the bed, where she adds more restraints. Fading to black, & returning       control of the character, now being morning.   -  From here: every time the player's character enters the house, the ghost asks how the the player's character like to be               restrained; light or heavy, & what items they'd like to be bound in. Or if they like the ghost can choose. Or so; randomly upon entering the house, the player's character             starts to masturbate. This being the ghost possessing them, before binding the character without choice in the items.

Bondage with a friend.

Reveal hidden contents

A friend came to visit the player's character at home. At some point they got into one of their bondage games, this time who could escape from their bondage first. The player's character's friend won, & decided to bind the player's character even more before leaving. The last thing they said was they'd get someone to check in on the player's character later, before leaving. The player's character then has to find a way to escape their bindings, within a time frame. Nearby is a note written by the player's character's friend, that isn't able to read until free. 

Outcomes: 

1:  Once the player's character escapes, a few NPC's enter the house. Starting dialogue with the player's character. They reveal that the player's character friend sent them            to check in on the player's character.  

2; If the player's character doesn't get free in time. When NPC's enter the home, they read the note. After which a number of sex scenes start. Once the last scene ends, one          of the NPC's frees the player's character, before leaving. 

The note reads along the lines of; The player's character that wants the NPCs to have sex with them, with nothing off limits. After they're finished, they are to free the player's character.   

The player's character says to themselves; how they will need to get payback on their friend later.  - Perhaps getting payback could be a story/quest later?  

I like the ideas, but some of them sound quite hard to implement. Mainly the ghost one. That could be a separate mod at its own. I wan't to add some new features once the DD 5.2 beta ends (as quite a bunch of new items will be added so I will add new options). I also wan't to rewrite the mod script as  I got large amount of experience from the time I last updated the mod. I also wan't to finish the bound at home harder variants, as I already talk about it year ago. So in general I will continue the work on the mod once DD beta is over and also once I finish UD 2.0 beta. Alternatively, I can start working on the mod earlier (with using beta as base) and then wait with release until DD beta is over, so I don't waste time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:05 PM, CrazyOne said:

Robbed & abandoned.

Reveal hidden contents

Drunken bet.

Reveal hidden contents

Escape room (dungeon)  

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Outcome;

Bondage with a friend.

Reveal hidden contents

Outcomes: 

i like the bondage with a freind idea maybe after the event there could be a chance that sleeping in the house causes the player to wake up bound again with the same note to allow it to be repeatable

• 3 weeks later...

So as you start coming back to this mod, I just want to recap some bug I found during Home sweet home questline.

1. The 'key' is unaccesible if you choose UD hardcore mode.

2. If you start struggling out immediately and use the key before the quest step "find the key or struggling out", the house key will not spawn, thus impossible to leave the house.

3. The house is lacking almost every required things that a normal house should have (mainly clothes, some starting gear,...).

On 9/2/2022 at 4:54 PM, hungvipbcsok said:

So as you start coming back to this mod, I just want to recap some bug I found during Home sweet home questline.

1. The 'key' is unaccesible if you choose UD hardcore mode.

2. If you start struggling out immediately and use the key before the quest step "find the key or struggling out", the house key will not spawn, thus impossible to leave the house.

3. The house is lacking almost every required things that a normal house should have (mainly clothes, some starting gear,...).

Will try to fix the issues. For now, I rewrote most of the mod code to make it more manageable in the future.

Hello ihatemykite,

a Devious Start suggestion:

Support for S.L.U.T.S. Resume. You start as a pony in debt. For the debt, your mod could offer a couple of alternatives. SLUTS Resume has a hook for Simple Slavery, so there is some example how to do it.

However, SLUTS Resume is currently having a major problem, the deliveries don't count towards the debt. There are some workarounds, and Scrabs (the new caretaker) is working on the mod, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for considering,

M

• 2 weeks later...

@ihatemykite I am not certainty 100%, but look like the new patch is broken somehow. All interact from this mod in Mara statues does not advance Live another live quest stage, which when interact with the bed always result in dialogue 'I am not thinking sleeping right now is a good idea'. I did have a merged plugin for all live another live extra patch but I redo the process twice and test with all other mod merged and they all result fine. 

Edit: After testing for I found that this mod work fine untouched. Maybe I did something wrong merging or the mod is impossible to merge.

Edited by hungvipbcsok
update progress testing
  • 5 weeks later...

Just trying out v1.10 that you posted and it sends me to frostmere crypt every time if I choose dungeon? Also the transparent option doesn't equip anything transparent just some chastity things and an armbinder. I checked in xedit seems like there isn't anything there regarding transparent stuff. There are many dungeons in the game there must be several that are not quest item related dungeons? I tried four times with the dungeon option and it went to frostmere every time.

On 10/24/2022 at 3:46 AM, Zor2k13 said:

Just trying out v1.10 that you posted and it sends me to frostmere crypt every time if I choose dungeon?

Its possible if you use mod which reworks the other dungeons. Please share your mod list so I can have beeter idea of what is wrong.

On 10/24/2022 at 3:46 AM, Zor2k13 said:

I checked in xedit seems like there isn't anything there regarding transparent stuff.

Whad do you mean?

While looking at your mod in xedit I can see just a few dungeons you have chosen as the dungeons for the dungeon start option and frostmere crypt is one of them. While looking at your mod in xedit I looked at the transparent dialogue options for what kind of gear you are tied up in and the transparent dialogue options don't have anything listed in them. Other options your mod has show the things listed that are supposed to be there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Most current version for SE Arthmoor has on AFK is 4-1-7? Well it is listed under SE.

Turns out 4-1-7 is actually for AE? Needs Fish.esm, AdvDSDS.esm, SurvivalMode.esl and Curios.esl according to vortex.

I'm using 4-1-4 on SE.

Edited by Marauderrr
AE instead of SE?
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 9:50 PM, Naraku02 said:

I don't know why, but even after making sure that DD and the rest were perfectly installed, asking for rope bondage have my character ending up with a armbinder (or iron yokes) and a catsuit instead...

@ihatemykite

there's a typo in MDSDialogueFragments. As a result, the 'transparent suit' dialog will give you old school set (index 30), and 'bound in rope' dialog gives you transparent suit(index 40).

I tried to compile the fixed script with PCA launched inside MO2, but keep getting the error unknown type arth_lal_startquest, which is a class from base mode alternative start

I'm new to skyrim modding, do I need to decompile every dependency mod just to get this one compiled?

bug.jpg

Edited by shillk
6 hours ago, shillk said:

@ihatemykite

there's a typo in MDSDialogueFragments. As a result, the 'transparent suit' dialog will give you old school set (index 30), and 'bound in rope' dialog gives you transparent suit(index 40).

I tried to compile the fixed script with PCA launched inside MO2, but keep getting the error unknown type arth_lal_startquest, which is a class from base mode alternative start

I'm new to skyrim modding, do I need to decompile every dependency mod just to get this one compiled?

To compile scripts you have to have all scripts sources, including soft dependencies. This compilation error message points to LAL scripts, whose sources you can unpack from it's BSA file using BSA Unpacker for example.

10 hours ago, shillk said:

@ihatemykite

bug.jpg

As @kurotatsu said, you also need to include the source scripts of other dependent mods. They don't need to be compiled. The compiler just needs to have access to sources when compiling. For example, if you want to compile following ScriptA

Scriptname ScriptA extends Quest

ScriptB Property PropertyName Auto

You will also need to have access to ScriptB. This basically means that you have to downloaded sources of all mods required to play DD (including DD scripts). You will also have to download scripts of optional mods. In case you want to make it little easier, you can try to download this repo and paste it in your MDS folder. Then run BUILD.bat. You don't need to run it with MO, just add it to mod folder and start the script. Compiled sources will be in Scripts folder. You will still need to have additional scripts tho, like the LAL and Treasure Hunting Whore (because it is optional mod of MDS). Also, the compiler can't access script which are in bsa archives, so you will have to extract sources first

I actually tried every devious starts, just to see.

Both old school devices and transparents set have the same things, like you said. (it also creates a MASSIVE glitch with my character's feet).Also, asking for restrictives devices or camisole end up with the same restraints too.

The rest, besides rope bondage works perfectly.