SSEB - Predone bodyslides for 'Kurone BodySlide Preset'

SSEB - Predone bodyslides for 'Kurone BodySlide Preset'

This are predone bodyslide files for my 'Skyrim SE for Beginners'. They are based on the preset 'Kurone CBBE 3BBB BodySlide Preset'.

Sadly it doesn't have its own presets for armors so i recommend to use the predone files from 'SSEB - Predone bodyslides for 'Greek Goddess' and merge the here provided files into them. The shape is close enough that it is almost unnoticable.

It's a hit and miss with the bodyslides. Some presets are really old, others made with 3BBB in mind. So it can work perfectly (like Triss), not at all and everything between. As long as there are some that were not fully converted to 3BBB (i keep an eye on the conversions) we will always run into minor (mostly clipping) issues.

Content:

Nude                                   Body, pubic hair, KS Haidos and the mannequin.

Dawnguard                         Optional bodyslides for 'Serana and Valerica'.

Serana (HPH)                      Optional bodyslides for 'Serana by LamaKreis (High Poly)'.

Dibella Sistehood               Optional bodyslides for 'Dibella Sisterhood'.

Topless Forsworn               Optional bodyslides for 'Topless Forsworn Armor Replacer CBBE SE'. 

Strapons                             Optional bodyslides for 'Skyrim Strap On CBBE'.

The used face preset is from my Aylis Character Pack.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    See provided links
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No