Hello everyone.

I recently installed Basemental Drugs and my dealer Sim just can't sell drugs. I went through all the steps (befriending the NPC dealer etc.) and I can talk about drugs (e.g. weed), but I can only seal a deal and then nothing else. When I click on a "customer" Sim, all I can do is remove them from my list, despite having sellable drugs (e.g. weed) in my inventory.

I have already tried running the game with only BMD, re-installing the mod, repairing and re-installing the game. Nothing has solved my problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It won't let me sell coke. I went to their web page, watched instructional vids, It gives me the option to remove as client. I even used all the cheats, maxed out the skills, made the perspective client a coke head...I can sell them everything else but coke.... it's killing my scarface dreams :(

Just now, BaronVonFooker said:

It won't let me sell coke. I went to their web page, watched instructional vids, It gives me the option to remove as client. I even used all the cheats, maxed out the skills, made the perspective client a coke head...I can sell them everything else but coke.... it's killing my scarface dreams :(

I should add that i can use gang members to sell coke, i just can't sell it myself. I get the feeling i'm missing something obvious, but for the Sim of me, i have no idea what it is.

• 11 months later...
22 hours ago, slimm0518 said:

Hey I know I’m late but did you ever find out the solution? I’m having this exact problem too.

6 hours ago, edegops said:

Me too!

You guys might wanna go on Basemental's Discord server for any questions relating to their mod, since they're not even on this site.