How can I get a key to shock boots? Devious Devices

I got an event that presented me with shock boots. Everything was working fine until I removed one device. After that if i walk, run, sprint or jump I would get shocked. I tried already the free me option without cancelling my active quest and it doesn't work. Is there anything I can do? Pls be specific if I have to work with files, I'm kind newbie to mods.

• 2 months later...

In the console search for 'restraint' and find the ID for the leg restraint key. Use the command player.additem <ID> <qty> and you have your keys. Also in DD there is an option in the debug section to remove quest items (what these are considered as). If these don't remove them then the devices and DD have become unstable in your game (usually script overload) and you may need to go to a previous save or consider starting a new game and removing some mods if you have a number of sexlab/DD mods running at once.