[WIP]Sexy Female Drakul Armor - UNP - *status* - 70% - awaiting permission

asianboy345

Some of you may know me as the author of the Tera armor mod, in which I states that I retired from Skyrim modding....

Well, I'm coming back to modding Skyrim for a little bit. Here's a preview of one of my current project that I'm working on out of total boredom, a relatively crappy conversion of ZeroFrost's Drakul armor into a Sexy but not outright skimpy armor. 

*status* - I'm still waiting for ZeroFrost's permission for me to upload this, since he states that he does not want of his mod assets used without his permission. Right now, Nexus' PM system is a little bit weird and I can't contact him, so we'll have to wait and see. If he says no, then I guess this won't be released and I'll be reduced to Elewin's status, but let's hope it doesn't go that far

As the armor itself. It's about 70 % finished. I need to take a look at the weighing of the cape and make a simple capeless version. The cape is not behaving very well ingame and looks hideous when in motion

Preview image:

Full Armor

kKIwiFl.jpg

Unmasked

1pBYgP0.jpg

The images are also attached to the post incase you can't view it due to imgur's weird linking services

Oh, and if you guys wonder whether or not this means I will go back and update the Tera armor mod or the Remodeled armor, the answer is probably "no" since I am still quite busy nowaday. I will probably start up a new thread in the release section and upload all my private UNP conversions (which is quite a lot....) before rolling back to obscurity, but we'll see what happen.

post-491-0-15380500-1366441668_thumb.jpg

post-491-0-41153100-1366441660_thumb.jpg

Archived