different names show always the same texture?

when i scroll through the Top-X outfits names, i have a plenty (15) of different names, that show always the same texture. But some show up correct.

whats the reason ? 

i just mentioned, i got this also with Coats and others.  see pics of coats.

tx1.jpg

tx2.jpg

tx3.jpg

tx4.jpg

when i scroll through the Top-X outfits names, i have a plenty (15) of different names, that show always the same texture. But some show up correct.

whats the reason ? 

my somewhat hazy memory seems to remember this issue is related to Outfits. If textures are part of a standard Outfit, AM versions will cause duplicate entries OF ALL THE OUTFIT ITEMS in the dropdown lists.

Yeah, I get that with the hooters outfit and a couple of others. The addons still show up, but now there's an additional copy of the original with that addon's name tacked on. And disabling standard outfits in Options Manager just makes everything disappear, so that's no help. But it's really not hurting anything, outside of cluttering up your closet. Notably, I've only ever seen it happen with those two outfits (baroque and cowgirl). But maybe it's just me.