I am going to do a new playthrough with possibly SS2 and a few bigger quest mods (suggestions welcome) and the Sole Survivor will be a Female Bitter and Hardened by what has happened in the bigging up to meeti g Preston's will become a Slaver. What would be a good selection of L.L. mods to achieve this?

Cheers All

Just Business and Human Resources work pretty well together. 

Just Business is really simple if you use console commands to open an actor's inventory so you can equip them with a collar.  You can also open their inventory with one of Crazy's guns. 

Human Resources requires Knockout Framework in order to capture slaves but you can get around this by using Just Business.  Collar a human and Just Business will ask you if you want to turn them into a Just Business slave.  Enter yes and the slave will be knocked out on the ground.  Then use the enslavement baton with an enslavement kit from Human Resources and the new slave will use the options from Human Resources instead of Just Business.   To switch a Human Resources slave back to Just Business, just collar them again and choose the Just Business slave option in the popup window.

Human Resources allows you to assign male slaves to settler tasks.  Female slaves can do that or be assigned as breeding slaves in your settlements that earn caps for you.  Once they become submissive, you can assign them as prostitutes who earn more caps than the breeding slaves.  You can sell and buy Human Resources slaves at a slave market that the mod creates in Concord.

Just Business allows you to assign male or female slaves as prostitutes at any location.  They work wherever you are when you tell them to become prostitutes.  Once you tell a Just Business slave to Go Home, you can send them to one of your settlements.  Once there, you can assign them as prostitutes.  They might escape and you will have to hunt them down and recapture them.   This is an option that you can turn off in the MCM.  Once Just Business slaves become submissive enough, you can assign them as settlers.  To sell them, you need Nuka World or a mod called The Auction House BETA 1.3.4a.  In Nuka World, you sell the slaves to the bosses of the three Raider gang factions.  The Auction House mod lets you sell the slaves at an auction house located in the hotel in Good Neighbor.  It might conflict with other mods that change the layout of that hotel.

Both mods work pretty well with other LL and Nexus mods.  Knockout Framework should be turned off when you are trying to capture an escaped Just Business slave or you may find yourself knocking them out when their HP is zero instead of triggering the dialogue where you tell them to follow you again.  AAF Violate should also have the NPC surrender option turned off during a slave escape or else they may surrender instead of triggering the dialogue that you need to recapture them.

2 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Grim, Have both installed, and despite finding out Human resources needs Workshop framework. I find that I am still killing any perspective slaves. The joys of L.L. mods right lol

Yes, I found it easier to capture them by not taking a companion with me because he/she always kills the enemy right before you land the punch to knock them out.  I got pretty good at shooting enemies down to about 10 percent of their health and then punching them until I knocked them out.  I got picky and only captured the best looking females.  I think I had almost 150 slaves in my last game. 

I just started a new game but it will be much less intensive.  I am running a hucow farm at Sanctuary with very limited settlements (2-3 settlers) at Abernathy, Tenpines, and Sunshine Tidings Co-op.  I am using the new game to learn modding. 

Yea pretty much going lone wolf, If I could get cait to keep the Baseball bat I would use her but all good. Is it possible just to have 2-3 animation packs that cover most of the Adult interactions? I would want them to cover Human,dogs Ghouls and Super Mutants. Just the basics nothing to Flash lol

This is the current load out, If anything can be dropped let me know, haven't done the bug fixes yet though

loadorder.txt plugins.txt

Why stop at 2-3 animation packs?  The ones listed in the  AAF Adult Sexy Startup Guide by Saya Scarlett are all good animations.  If you had to trim the list, I prefer Leito, Savage Cabbage, and Rufgt (Atomic Lust) but Gray's are also very well done.  You might need Brave's Anims for other creatures.  You will have to decide between problems with the Super Mutants as the best anims for them may also cause some dead mutants to freeze instead of collapsing to the ground.  I have played it both ways and I prefer them not freezing.

I just went through the ordeal of converting mod managers from NMM Community to Vortex.  I also cut out a lot of mods for my new play through.  I used the guide to do my starting point although I did use the Gender Specific Skeletons because that has worked well for me in the past and I really hate the female CBBE knees without the knee fix.

On 3/17/2021 at 12:22 AM, JasonTodd1976 said:

I am going to do a new playthrough with possibly SS2 and a few bigger quest mods (suggestions welcome) and the Sole Survivor will be a Female Bitter and Hardened by what has happened in the bigging up to meeti g Preston's will become a Slaver. What would be a good selection of L.L. mods to achieve this?

Cheers All

Sorry new here, whats SS2? this run sounds kinda fun

Yea SS2 Is Sim Settlements 2- I am trying to bug shoot now so if they can get the Conqueror addon released "end of year" as they hope I should be pretty stable and good to go. Yea I wiped the whole lot and found a MASSIVE MO2 based load out that I will install then start "fine tuning" to suit my needs. I am using the animation packs basically to fill in the "fade to black" scenes, not so much the AAF "home" arrangement ( Unless Cait or piper is being smart- then Strong can teach them some manners lol)

• 3 weeks later...