I kinda Dream with that:

A mod wich allow ea Race have your own body type like: Muscular, Valkyrie, some Regular, and some Skinny, like:

Orcs/Redguard (Muscular texture Csbhc / Adec ),

Nord(Valkyrie body type better example its Zaselim body mod),

imperials,Bretons Regular (Cbbe) ,

Elves Skinny (UNP) ones for , but idk its possible / viable, still a dream,and i just imagine the mess will be also with textures and armors, omg.

Obs: please its just my own vision of some bodies types and some races, i already know exist various others also,i just got that ones like example and please dnt start a flame war because i named body X that or body Y that. I already know for you body Z its regular and body X its skinny, like i said i just made that like example.

This mod will give all vanilla races custom folders for textures and meshes ( you have to put appearance mods you want to their folders manually) , and if you don't want a vannila race just pick one that already has custom body's like the temptresses .

thanks going try that.

Archived