37 minutes ago, Radar1 said:

Bethany Lily isĀ beautiful.Please uploud a nif file for skse preset.

Preset missing from my preset list i can't find it ,please help!

Do you need the head file separately?or what did you mean by that?

3 hours ago, edallans said:

can I get this as a follower pls pls pls I dont know to use apps to convert preset to follower thank you an advanceĀ 

I'm sorry, but I have a lot of work to do..if you find a modder who will do it for me I will give permission

3 hours ago, Valency said:

I'm sorry, but I have a lot of work to do..if you find a modder who will do it for me I will give permission

I have talked to three big modders and they all said they dont know how lol either its true or they are blowing me off anyway if you ever get the time and chance that would awesome or if anyone reading this can do it that would be awesome thanksĀ 

22 hours ago, Valency said:

No one seems to be interested or blowing me off I'll do it my self if I can get everything needed and little instruction pleaseĀ 

22 minutes ago, edallans said:

No one seems to be interested or blowing me off I'll do it my self if I can get everything needed and little instruction pleaseĀ 

I think the easiest thing for you is to download the follower mod with the 3bbb preset ,take my files and replace them with the original ones, overwrite the esp, you need to make the hairstyle appear and forget to install the textures that you like.And you will have your own Lily