BBC Strap-On Dildo & Torso + Dick Sex Toy & Animations

I  would really love it if someone could make a strap-on dildo with a BBC, or with Black/African-American skin tones. I have @azmodan22's strap-ons, but I'd like more realistic skin tones and features for the dildos (e.g., veins, thick heads, thick shafts, etc.).

Also, I would love it if I could commission someone to create this for me (one laying flat, and one that can be propped against a wall or window), and make sex animations for it (teasing, oral, vaginal, anal, climax). Don't judge me; my Sims are freaky fuckers.

sextoy.png.6009209b2ac89c87af740928a5615472.png

9 minutes ago, bludmn79 said:

I  would really love it if someone could make a strap-on dildo with a BBC, or with Black/African-American skin tones. I have @azmodan22's strap-ons, but I'd like more realistic skin tones and features for the dildos (e.g., veins, thick heads, thick shafts, etc.).

Also, I would love it if I could commission someone to create this for me (one laying flat, and one that can be propped against a wall or window), and make sex animations for it (teasing, oral, vaginal, anal, climax). Don't judge me; my Sims are freaky fuckers.

sextoy.png.6009209b2ac89c87af740928a5615472.png

Do you know that instead of chhosing my dildo in CAS, you can choose one of Nisas' penises? Then you lady sims will equip that penis instead of the dildo and they do come in a variety of sizes and skin tones.

58 minutes ago, azmodan22 said:

Do you know that instead of chhosing my dildo in CAS, you can choose one of Nisas' penises? Then you lady sims will equip that penis instead of the dildo and they do come in a variety of sizes and skin tones.

Yes, I did. However, I do not want my female Sims to have actual penises. But, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Annabeles said:

Thanks for the information provided. I have been looking for something similar for a long time.

For me, Sims has become not only a life simulator, but also the embodiment of their erotic desires. I could find a lot of information at loverslab and I am glad that there are those who have the same ideas as me. Besides playing games, I never mind using a remote vibrator for fun in real life. It was thanks to the game that I started doing this, and perhaps it was one of the most important decisions in my life.

• 4 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 9:05 AM, parzysty said:

I think it would be easier to take an existing sim and turn him into "just a torso" via animation.

Well, I don't know how to do that, hence why I have posted this APB to see if someone could take my request.